• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2008 11:37 am
Tags:
None
May 7, 2005
325 posts
5 upvotes

NCIX - Fast Shipping WOW!!!

I just want to share this very positive shopping experience.

Yesterday afternoon, my Backup HD died on me.

I ordered one online from NCIX at 18h00 EST and I got it this morning at 11h00 EST. I live one hour north of Montreal and NCIX is located in BC. I am shocked how fast that was.

By the Way, the price was excellent as they had a 15$ coupon, the shipping was only 10$ and since I am out of province, i am pay the provincial sale tax, so shipping was basically 3$. With the price of gas, it's better than driving to the store, where I would have paid more for the drive anyway.

All in all, A+
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
NCIX ships from a Toronto warehouse as well... reason you can get it so quickly. :cheesygri
Aug 30, 2006
729 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
wow that is really fast. I ordered a video card last night. Hopefully it comes quickly too.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
Mac10 wrote: wow that is really fast. I ordered a video card last night. Hopefully it comes quickly too.
Check their stock to see if there's warehouse stock in Toronto. If there is, then odds are it will be fast. Otherwise expect a bit longer wait.
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13027 posts
2269 upvotes
Toronto
GVRtrader wrote: NCIX ships from a Toronto warehouse as well... reason you can get it so quickly. :cheesygri
Do they really? Where is it located?
Deal with it.
Dec 17, 2006
448 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
Dang, I'm tempted to order something from them just to see if I can get it overnight as well.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
GVRtrader wrote: NCIX ships from a Toronto warehouse as well... reason you can get it so quickly. :cheesygri
While this may be true, out of the dozens of orders I've made at NCIX, never once has it come from Toronto...always out of their warehouse in Richmond, BC. Either way though, if you choose express shipping for your order, you're pretty much guaranteed to get it next day after the order has been shipped out. Note that I didn't say "from the time you order" because order processing could be delayed, especially if it's your first time buying.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
2806 posts
37 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
KorruptioN wrote: Do they really? Where is it located?
Probably from Tech Data. Dell drop ships many items from there.
May 7, 2005
325 posts
5 upvotes
My shipping box had Richmond BC on it, so i think it came from BC
Jul 15, 2008
42 posts
Yeah i must say the suprised me also one time, when i ordered a $800 gfx card and it came to me about 8 hours later.

But now i'm kinda disapointed with them because they owe me $15 which they overcharged. I keep calling them and they keep telling me they paid me back yet it doesn't show on my statements. Otherwise they are a pretty good company, ordered tons of things from them. But they don't always have the best prices. So if you are looking to buy something check other places before ncix.
Oct 20, 2003
800 posts
298 upvotes
donkon wrote: Yeah i must say the suprised me also one time, when i ordered a $800 gfx card and it came to me about 8 hours later.

But now i'm kinda disapointed with them because they owe me $15 which they overcharged. I keep calling them and they keep telling me they paid me back yet it doesn't show on my statements. Otherwise they are a pretty good company, ordered tons of things from them. But they don't always have the best prices. So if you are looking to buy something check other places before ncix.
Very true, but they have huge availability and I've never been denied a PM from them. Their RMA service is also top-notch too! Great review RedSoxFan!