Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

NCIX - Intel 330 Series 180GB 2.5IN SSD $141.03 after pm and rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2012 7:47 pm
Tags:
None
12 replies
Banned
Aug 21, 2011
1286 posts
338 upvotes
$70 MIR, no thanks... disgusting
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7270 posts
719 upvotes
i bought intel's SSD before and their MIR while took a while to arrive did get to me without any problem. It was a citi visa CC that can be used for anything.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't understand... why PM with DirectCanada? NCIX doesn't offer a difference of the prices and DC has free shipping. NCIX on the other hand does not... Even if you live near NCIX, having something shipped to your door is fantastic.

I just don't understand it; perhaps someone could enlighten me.
Sep 17, 2008
829 posts
320 upvotes
BC
Masernaut wrote: I don't understand... why PM with DirectCanada? NCIX doesn't offer a difference of the prices and DC has free shipping. NCIX on the other hand does not... Even if you live near NCIX, having something shipped to your door is fantastic.

coz DirectCanada doesn't have rebate for this item
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7270 posts
719 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: I don't understand... why PM with DirectCanada? NCIX doesn't offer a difference of the prices and DC has free shipping. NCIX on the other hand does not... Even if you live near NCIX, having something shipped to your door is fantastic.

Not necessarily.

I don't have a car(even I do, I hate driving) and going to NCIX is just a bus/tranit ride that takes me another 15-20 minutes. If OTOH they ship with a carrier like Purolator, I need to go to their depot(as I would never be home waiting for it) that took me 1 hour(which 6 months ago not even reachable by public transport).
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2005
1071 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good deal - but remember, you are paying taxes on the $211 not on the $141. Not a whole lot but still makes the deal a little less great.
Feb 9, 2006
758 posts
31 upvotes
Ontario
Why, because some people can't fit everything on a 120gb.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
zatnaf wrote: $70 MIR, no thanks... disgusting

+1

and don't forget you have to pay taxes on that $70 up front!
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Jul 15, 2009
525 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
Price matched DirectCanada. It comes out to $238.52 (total with tax, in store pickup). With the $70 MIR it's $168.52 (or like $149 + tax) which is a pretty phenomenal price for an intel SSD, IMO ($0.82/GB -- just as cheap per GB as the 120GB for $99)
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
chimp wrote: Not necessarily.

I don't have a car(even I do, I hate driving) and going to NCIX is just a bus/tranit ride that takes me another 15-20 minutes. If OTOH they ship with a carrier like Purolator, I need to go to their depot(as I would never be home waiting for it) that took me 1 hour(which 6 months ago not even reachable by public transport).

Hello chimp,

There are other options such as having your shipment redirected to a closer location. If you would like to have more details or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at customer.care@purolator.com.

Best regards,

Catherine Côté

Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc. www.Purolator.com

E-mail / Courriel: customer.care@purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)