Expired Hot Deals

[NCIX] MASSIVE KANTO SPEAKERS / SUB IN-STORE SALE!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 5:38 pm
Apr 22, 2015
24 posts
7 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I can vouch for the great sound of Kanto speakers. I grabbed the yu4 a couple of months ago when they were on sale for $260. I've been mostly a headphones type of guy but ever since I got these speakers I rarely use headphones anymore, they're just that good. A little disappointed that this Kanto sale is in store only, wanted to see if there was a deal on a sub I could grab but there's no NCIX store any where close to where I live.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
1809 posts
39 upvotes
YVR
Wonder if this would be any upgrade at all from M-Audio AV-40's, been rocking these for a few years now...
[OP]
Oct 17, 2016
25 posts
25 upvotes
kwanyeung20 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 10:14 pm
i went in store and they helped me order in store with the discount price and ask me to pick up next week
Thanks for the update. I'll add this to the OP.
[OP]
Oct 17, 2016
25 posts
25 upvotes
jasonxtc wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:25 am
I can vouch for the great sound of Kanto speakers. I grabbed the yu4 a couple of months ago when they were on sale for $260. I've been mostly a headphones type of guy but ever since I got these speakers I rarely use headphones anymore, they're just that good. A little disappointed that this Kanto sale is in store only, wanted to see if there was a deal on a sub I could grab but there's no NCIX store any where close to where I live.
You could see if someone is kind enough to pick you up a SUB and ship it out to you. Unfortunately, I am a student or else I would haha.
Jan 22, 2007
634 posts
76 upvotes
Montreal
Instore Only, In Store Only...? no online code?
Apr 9, 2015
69 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dlo416 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 9:08 am
You could see if someone is kind enough to pick you up a SUB and ship it out to you. Unfortunately, I am a student or else I would haha.
I doubt that there will be a savings after you factor in shipping costs tho..
[OP]
Oct 17, 2016
25 posts
25 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote:
May 16th, 2017 10:10 pm
Oh I'm a music junkie but I'm moving on alright as I'm pretty sure I'll stick with what I have already. As for easily in this price range I guess you've never heard of CAM and Kijiji, where one can find really good deals on great-condition used speakers...at less than the $300-ish the higher end ones will cost you after tax.

While the YU4s and 6s may be good, if one has a decent amp/receiver already, there's plenty of other deals out there on great un-amplified speakers, new and used.
I've heard of Kijiji and if you feel like you need to feel like an elitist by making such smart ass remarks I will block you. Actually, it's been done. Have a good one.
Jan 8, 2015
173 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kwanyeung20 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 10:14 pm
i went in store and they helped me order in store with the discount price and ask me to pick up next week
Cool thanks
Jan 8, 2015
173 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
StealthXSolitude wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:14 pm
Anyone have experience with the Kanto YARO2-SET (Amplifier and Speaker Combo)?

thinking of pulling the trigger on these for the desktop along with a decent Sub
I have the YARO2-Set, currently setup on my desk. Easy setup and lots of input options. They sound great by themselves, but I know it'll be better with a sub, so I'm likely to get the Sub6 noted in the sale here.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
1848 posts
312 upvotes
Sales was until end of the month but coupon is gone now...is it because it's sold out? I was going to go on the weekend. Anyone have image of the coupon? I should be able to use it since it had date of May 31. Thanks.
Sep 7, 2009
46 posts
1 upvote
Markham
was planning to grab one today, seems coupon are all gone?
Oct 8, 2010
529 posts
72 upvotes
arg.... coupon gone...?? I was at ncix to check out, 2 white YU2 was there... now coupon is gone..?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1379 posts
225 upvotes
Gatineau
eh coupon is gone... guess i cannot change the colour then :p o well
[OP]
Oct 17, 2016
25 posts
25 upvotes
I wonder if it's because of the high demand we created and they're actually not able to fulfill the demand...

Damn it. I wanted to get the sub too... Was saving since being a student requires massive budgeting lol.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel