• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2013 12:29 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 6, 2008
24 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Still waiting for the check mark under shipping myself. Ordered on the 29th. Product currently shows in-stock. I messaged them 4 days ago and have heard nothing.

As I noted elsewhere, this company is either incompetent or deliberately deceitful. Never again, NCIX.
[OP]
Feb 25, 2009
535 posts
108 upvotes
Montreal
The thing that I hate them is when they know the product is out of stock, they still charge the full amount on my credit card, and they didn't notify about the situation until you call them to learn that you can not have the product or you have to wait about 1 month later to get the product ship (my friend got the exact same problem) . There were about 2 weeks, I have ordered a GPS from Staples, after 1 or 2 days they send me an email telling me that if I don't receive the item on time after 15h of that date I need to call them. When I call them they give me the precise date that I can receive my item. There is no followup at all with NCIX, it seems that since they made a lot of Ads on RDF their sales are very succesfull so now they don't care at all about their customers. I have ordered several times with them in the past with no problem. When problem happens, checking in their forum so we can know their customer service is a joke.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1402 posts
97 upvotes
To be honest NCIX Customer services was far better before the Store Expansion, But after it has been changed a lot
Sep 24, 2007
405 posts
82 upvotes
Kelowna
I'm a bit surprised to hear this. I've been a customer of NCIX for years and always had my products ship in less than 24 hours. Usually if I had the order in before 4pm, it'd be shipped that day. Hopefully it's not a sign of change.
Nov 7, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
having same issue.. ordered processor on Nov 29th..Been waiting patiently, have received all my other parts on build from Newegg, TD, Canada Computers..Called NCIX yesterday waited on hold for 30 mins. Rep told me I have escalated the issue and I promise it will be shipped out today (YEAH RIGHT). I checked and still no ship date or tracking and order still in Order Processing. TERRIBLE COMPANY!!! Will never do business again. Specially when Canada Computers price match and ship right away. Shame on you NCIX
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2005
1113 posts
16 upvotes
GTA
I'm also waiting for my order to be ship. I ordered on the 28th.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8773 posts
1286 upvotes
Victoria
Yah they're pretty slow at shipping. I noticed best buy does the same thing now, where the order moves to "In Process" immediately which is a state it can't be canceled. Must be a new trick by retailers :(

I'm not sure if you get the weekly newsletters or not but theres a button click and you can collect reward points. This more than covers a yearly VIP membership. They tend to ship a lot quicker for VIP members.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2005
1113 posts
16 upvotes
GTA
wow, I just called their customer care to check my order, it seems they disabled the internet checking status option. I called this number 1-877-624-9777 and select option 1, the phone just went silence and beeps soon after as though it was hung up.

Update: They finally shipped my order out.