Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

NCIX Patriot Class 10 microSDHC 32GB Card With SD Adapter $19.99 after rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2012 6:32 pm
Tags:
None
31 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1834 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
thx
gonna be one of those annoying amex rebate cards but time to switch the 16gb to a 32!
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Jun 4, 2012
77 posts
6 upvotes
TORONTO
Thanks, was looking for a 32GB micro class 10. This will work very nicely for me
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
entity wrote: thx
gonna be one of those annoying amex rebate cards but time to switch the 16gb to a 32!

Ya, so it has been for a lot of NCIX's MIRs. Ugh. Why can't they just give a cheque back. Most places don't accept AMEX, well restaurants for sure.
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
entity wrote: thx
Does NCIX accept Amex rebate cards on future purchases?
That's be pretty ironic if they didn't.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1834 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
Woah! wrote: Does NCIX accept Amex rebate cards on future purchases?

I can remember using a prepaid CC with them once in the past.. not sure if it was AMEX or Citi Mastercard. problem is, with a lot of these places, if you have like 4 rebate cards, you may only be able to split the purchase between 2 cards max..
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Jul 8, 2008
302 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
I mostly use these rebate card when shopping w/ Dell, they allow to split the purchase to 2 card
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
Woah! wrote: Does NCIX accept Amex rebate cards on future purchases?

I'm sure they do. I've used my AmEx for all my NCIX purchases. Can't see why a rebate card would be any different.
Jan 17, 2009
65 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
You may be able to pricematch this at Memory Express: http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX32239

They also have the $10 MIR, but are selling it at $39.99. With their Uber Pricematch, price comes down to $27.49 - $10 MIR + tax + shipping. Saves ~$2.50 + some tax.

EDIT: Received confirmation for pricematch at Memory express. $27.49 before tax.
Sep 1, 2008
672 posts
1719 upvotes
flameboy54 wrote: I'm sure they do. I've used my AmEx for all my NCIX purchases. Can't see why a rebate card would be any different.

It's almost useless, because of the $20 limit on these cards. NCIX accepts AMEX, but they don't support payments with multiple cards. The only online store I know that accepts multiple cards is Dell.

MIRs are bad. MIRs with prepaid CC are worse. > :(
Apr 27, 2008
335 posts
63 upvotes
Badder wrote: It's almost useless, because of the $20 limit on these cards. NCIX accepts AMEX, but they don't support payments with multiple cards. The only online store I know that accepts multiple cards is Dell.

MIRs are bad. MIRs with prepaid CC are worse. > :(

Totally agree. I got $20 MIR for AIOS player from NCIX, which required me to register to a stupid website called VPcode.com in order to get a prepaid visa cc, in digital form!

I had so much trouble using the $20 ( I can't imagine spending money can be that painful). Being digital means i can only use it for online order. So first thing i thought of was ordering from dell (since they take more than one cc). But dell order didn't go through coz they don't take prepaid visa.

If MIR prepaid CC is bad, prepaid digital CC is worst.
Jul 6, 2002
119 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I0s wrote: I always use these AMEX prepaid credit cards at gas station with no problems.

Which station(s)?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
mrplow777 wrote: Not sure what shipping cost is from NCIX, but Amazon.ca also has a Patriot class 10 32gb microsdhc for $31.49 which qualifies for the free shipping. I realize there is no rebate here though.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B ... dition=new

Amazon: $35.58
NCIX: $42.08 + $0.61 for stamp, maybe $1.05 if sent to USA - $10 rebate = approx $32.69

Only a couple more dollars if bought at Amazon and less hassle of getting rebate. I'll order from there. Thanks

EDIT:

Hmmm..
Even cheaper at CanadaComputers. Good thing I searched before I placed my order.
Comes to $33.89 with pickup at store - $10 rebate = approx $24.50

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=037727
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2008
1166 posts
286 upvotes
Ottawa
Just wanted to confirm that this will work will TF300T Asus, the new one.

Thanks
Oct 7, 2003
490 posts
323 upvotes
thanks op! was searching for one for my blackvue

damn vancouver store...ordered one this morning showed 4 in stock and pickup the same day...didnt get the email to pickup yet with 1.5 hours to close for them and they turned me away cuz their out of stock so i told them to cancel and went to the burnaby one and picked it up without a hitch...note to self go to bby