Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13123 posts
1664 upvotes

NCIX personal experience

While I have dealt with NCIX for several years online, this morning I was forced to drive to their Midland/Finch store to pick up a couple of items (NZXT fan control and Corsair Dominator RAM) due to a time factor. Last night I received my emails regarding the price match on both items and further more both items were the last units across Ontario. I did check the stock both last night and this morning and still showed one of each. I attempted to call the store to confirm on the visual inventory, but unfortunately NCIX does not readily answer their phones. I live in the west end of the city, I was a bit anxious of driving across the city only to find out that both or either items were out of stock. I have had some unpleasant experiences with completely relying on web based inventory control for specialty items and this was a typical situation of such degree.
Nevertheless, I decided to give NCIX the full benefit of their perfect online service and drove to Scarborough. Both items were in stock and the transaction took less than 5 minutes. Michael (sales person) was very helpful and everything went without a hitch. NCIX, keep up the great work and thank you very much for a wonderful experience. You'll have my business for a long time. :)
1 reply
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1435 posts
276 upvotes
Renous
NCIX is good, but not if you're stuck with having to get it shipped. I find it tends to tip the scales away from the sale (for me anyways).

Great VIP services though ;)