Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

Be QUIET! Silent Base 800 ATX Full Tower Case Black/Orange $99.99 (DEAD)

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2015 5:58 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital

[NCIX] Be QUIET! Silent Base 800 ATX Full Tower Case Black/Orange $99.99 (DEAD)

Looks like a Good Deal for a Quiet Full Tower Case.

The Orange/Black Color combo looks kinda nice.

Sorry no free shipping, since the case is 27lbs. The Free shipping offer threshold is 25lbs or less :( .

Here is a decent Review

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/be- ... ,4088.html
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
26 replies
May 13, 2015
20 posts
34 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Been eyeing the case and was about to buy for full price last night...glad I waited. After tons of research, what I loved about it was the thoughtful cable management, the ample space, and of course the promise of near-silent operation. The all-black and even the silver variants are significantly more understated than the black/orange combo, which is really a tiny bit flashy for my taste, but at this price that becomes irrelevant. Pcpartspicker shows the lowest price this case has ever sold for was $86...great find OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
great deal - although they come with purewings not silentwings fans for the stock case fans - i think the silents are a bit quieter, should still be great for a silent build though!

good value! fans are $15 a pop. $50 right there in fans alone that you wont need to replace ever.

looks slick too.. if you want a gaming headset to pair with it grab the Siberia V2 Heat Orange - i got a pair on sale at the staples 50% off clearance (and can let them go lol - pm), but there always around for a good price and wood look good with this case if you like color matching everything.
Aug 25, 2011
61 posts
40 upvotes
[QUOTE]Looks like there might be free shipping too.[/QUOTE]

$20 shipping for me, anyone get shipping for free?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
rayman1212 wrote: $20 shipping for me, anyone get shipping for free?
FREE SHIPPING for NCIX's May Madness Sale items on orders over $50 & under 25lbs!
Order must be greater than $50 before shipping & handling, environmental fees, taxes & less than 25lbs. Item must be in-stock at time of purchase.

probably too heavy?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital
rayman1212 wrote: $20 shipping for me, anyone get shipping for free?
Opps, the case its 27lbs according to NCIX. And the free shipping offer is for 25lbs or less :(

Time to edit my OP!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Nov 16, 2012
677 posts
189 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Financials wrote: FREE SHIPPING for NCIX's May Madness Sale items on orders over $50 & under 25lbs!
Order must be greater than $50 before shipping & handling, environmental fees, taxes & less than 25lbs. Item must be in-stock at time of purchase.

probably too heavy?
Maybe, because it says that the shipping weight is 27 lbs. The actual product itself is 9.31 kg, or app. 20 lbs, according to the specs, so depends on if NCIX goes by that or the shipping weight.
Mar 11, 2011
415 posts
154 upvotes
Montréal
Better than Fractal R4 ?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
Steack wrote: Better than Fractal R4 ?
id say so myself. fractal is more popular, so you will get varying opinions im sure, but this should be a great case.. the fans are solid which is hard to find with a stock case fan, id replace the fractals myself for more air flow at low noise.
Dec 27, 2006
384 posts
251 upvotes
Vancouver
Steack wrote: Better than Fractal R4 ?
Define "better".

SPCR Be Quiet Silent Base 800 review:
http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1451-page1.html

SPCR Fractal R5 review:
http://www.silentpcreview.com/Quiet_ATX ... R5_Version

SPCR knows what they're talking about when it comes to quiet computing, unlike most other sites that review cases. From a quiet stand point, I'd personally get the new Fractal Define R5 (non-window version) which was $120 last week at NCIX but it's back up to $145-155 this week. Sub-$100 I'd pick the R4. I was tempted to get the R5 last week, but I'd need to get a new PSU too because my current rig is in an Antec P183 with CP-1000 PSU which fits exactly 3 Antec cases, but meh, I got the PSU cheap on clearance.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Been hoping for a R5 without window with free shipping for a while now, don't think I'm going to see it. BTW, when you go to checkout this morning, it takes you to the US site.
Banned
Jan 6, 2015
152 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
priceAnalyst007 wrote: Been eyeing the case and was about to buy for full price last night...glad I waited. After tons of research, what I loved about it was the thoughtful cable management, the ample space, and of course the promise of near-silent operation. The all-black and even the silver variants are significantly more understated than the black/orange combo, which is really a tiny bit flashy for my taste, but at this price that becomes irrelevant. Pcpartspicker shows the lowest price this case has ever sold for was $86...great find OP!Image
The cable managment is great in this case
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Pretty nice case.I wanted somesome with a small window on the side for my next build but this is nice
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
SimpsonsFana wrote: Noob question: what does "No PS" mean?
no power supply. Typical when looking at anything other than a low end case (unless bundled by the company selling it, not manufacturer)
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
SimpsonsFana wrote: Noob question: what does "No PS" mean?
no power supply included
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
1444 posts
602 upvotes
Montreal
Can't check out! It will link to NCIXUS website.
Jun 22, 2008
26 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
yym789 wrote: Can't check out! It will link to NCIXUS website.
I couldn't check out either. I called in by phone to make the order.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)