Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 - $449.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2015 5:45 pm
Tags:
28 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
Visions also has it. I got best buy to price match the 8.4 earlier today. also $70 off
Banned
Jan 15, 2015
586 posts
166 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Too bad it's oos online for Galaxy tab s 10.5
DdBigs wrote: Visions also has it. I got best buy to price match the 8.4 earlier today. also $70 off
Jan 3, 2010
94 posts
39 upvotes
Windsor/chatham
thanks op. ordered the 8.4 inch for 350. picked ship to store option. environ fee and taxes totalled out to 396ish.
Jan 22, 2011
129 posts
25 upvotes
Burnaby
I am interested in the 8.4 too at 349.99 at NCIX but has this on their web.

Trade in any phone or tablet device and save $70! Please speak to associates for details.

Is this $349.99 after the $70.00 trade in discount ?

BB has the same trade in discount valve from $419. Did anybody price match successfully there against NCIX ?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
norstar wrote: I am interested in the 8.4 too at 349.99 at NCIX but has this on their web.

Trade in any phone or tablet device and save $70! Please speak to associates for details.

Is this $349.99 after the $70.00 trade in discount ?

BB has the same trade in discount valve from $419. Did anybody price match successfully there against NCIX ?
I got mine through bestbuy and price matched visions no problem. This was last week. Don't know about the trade in value
Jan 22, 2011
129 posts
25 upvotes
Burnaby
Checked Vision site and they are selling it at the same price as NCIX but it is after the dissount.

Note: Price shown is after trade in of any old phone or tablet to save $70. Maximum 1 trade in per unit
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
They must have changed it. Was no trade in required on Wednesday
Jan 3, 2010
94 posts
39 upvotes
Windsor/chatham
I can confirm that NCIX WONT do both $70 discount and $70 trade in offer after asking a store associate. It maybe possible to do this in futureshop/bestbuy because they currently have a trade in $70 discount... someone should try it.
Feb 1, 2007
156 posts
76 upvotes
Edmonton
Success at bestbuy. Was able to pm and trade in.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2006
1841 posts
946 upvotes
Exactly what limitation is there on the phone trade-in at BB? I only have a Blackberry Bold that I can get rid of after all. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
nambit wrote: Exactly what limitation is there on the phone trade-in at BB? I only have a Blackberry Bold that I can get rid of after all. :)
Yeah what can we trade in?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
Am I out of luck or can I still trade in a phone. I already got the tab 8.4 from best buy on Wednesday for 349. Didn't know I can also trade in. Got a few blackberries laying around.

Family also wants a tablet. Might get them try best buy with a blackberry
Dec 20, 2014
396 posts
126 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Sorry, I don't understand.
Are you saying you were able to PM with the BB and get additional $70??
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Truff01 wrote: Sorry, I don't understand.
Are you saying you were able to PM with the BB and get additional $70??
+1
Jan 22, 2011
129 posts
25 upvotes
Burnaby
Sorry I meant I was able to get BB to PM NCIX but did not have anything to trade in for additional $70.00. Deleted old post.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
Both NCIC and visions have the prices listed after the $70 trade in program, which would be the same at best buy and future shop.

These tablets have the best screen I've ever used on a tablet. I've had Nexus 7 which was a very good IPS LCD with great brightness, and moderate color and contrast ratio.

I had a note 10.1 2014 which had TN LCD which had great color but bad contrast ratio.

This tab s amoled is in a category of its own. The contrast ratio and colors are just brilliant and the tablet is so light. I can watch a whole movie holding the 10.5 inch version in my arms.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
fatestkid wrote: Both NCIC and visions have the prices listed after the $70 trade in program, which would be the same at best buy and future shop.

These tablets have the best screen I've ever used on a tablet. I've had Nexus 7 which was a very good IPS LCD with great brightness, and moderate color and contrast ratio.

I had a note 10.1 2014 which had TN LCD which had great color but bad contrast ratio.

This tab s amoled is in a category of its own. The contrast ratio and colors are just brilliant and the tablet is so light. I can watch a whole movie holding the 10.5 inch version in my arms.
I'm a little confused by that because it seems like I can checkout online at NCIX and visions and get the $70 off which makes me believe it may be an additional $70 off.

I agree the screen is very nice. I returned my ipad mini because the colours were horrible. This is much nicer. A little disappointed with the battery life and all the different things running in the background. I'm new to android so I haven't set everything up yet but it seems a lot of things are running when I don't want or need them to. However, I do like it. Very slim and light with a gorgeous screen.
'

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)