• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2012 6:54 am
Tags:
None
Oct 22, 2005
66 posts
1 upvote

NCIX slow shipping and unresponsive

I placed an order for a CPU with them on Dec 8th, and it's still not shipped out. This is my first experience with them, and I can say if I knew it would take so long I would of not purchased from them. This is also my last purchase with them.

Just wanted to share with people, if you want an item within a reasonable timeframe go to NewEgg, Amazon, etc.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2011
3043 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
Swifted wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:34 pm
I placed an order for a CPU with them on Dec 8th, and it's still not shipped out. This is my first experience with them, and I can say if I knew it would take so long I would of not purchased from them. This is also my last purchase with them.

Just wanted to share with people, if you want an item within a reasonable timeframe go to NewEgg, Amazon, etc.
Like the other poster said, have you actually called them?
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2753 posts
287 upvotes
Montreal
Have you even checked your email to see why it has not shipped? I bet if you look at the original email that they sent there's probably problems with your billing.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43189 posts
3035 upvotes
Toronto
gnuman wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 6:28 pm
Have you even checked your email to see why it has not shipped? I bet if you look at the original email that they sent there's probably problems with your billing.
OP might have price matched something and it might have been declined.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28262 posts
802 upvotes
Have only once had an order ship slow from them, that it was a week. Usually, next day. I've even gotten orders the day after I ordered from Vancouver to Windsor. No complaints.
Apr 19, 2010
794 posts
297 upvotes
Swifted wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 4:34 pm

they have horrible CSR all around

me and my friend had the exact same thing happen when we ordered stuff for in store pickup (almost a year apart too), they never called or emailed any status so after 2-3 weeks we phoned them and they said the package was ready for pickup. for my pickup i go in store and there was no lineup at the desk. there was 2 people in front of me waiting for stuff and it takes 15 minutes to get me my 1 HDD i ordered
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2002
2847 posts
426 upvotes
Ordered some parts on the 10th, and Canada Post online tracking shows parts are due to arrive Friday 14th. Can't complain for $4.99 flat-rate shipping.

Also ordered some stuff the same day from Newegg - it arrived on the 12th, but then again, I paid more - and they did not have flat-rate shipping and worse, charge separate shipping on a SKU basis, AND charge an outrageous $10.50 to ship 2 double-packs of ram.

OP, did an item you ordered go OOS? Which item specifically was it? Before posting here, had you used the "check stock" link on the product page?
I'm guessing not..

EDIT: My items arrived Friday morning, in a HUGE box that was stuffed with literally 40ft of air pillows. My CPU and other parts were well protected.
Point: if you want an item shipped quickly, NCIX has just proved they're fully capable of delivering.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5833 posts
232 upvotes
t6lock wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 10:47 pm
they have horrible CSR all around

me and my friend had the exact same thing happen when we ordered stuff for in store pickup (almost a year apart too), they never called or emailed any status so after 2-3 weeks we phoned them and they said the package was ready for pickup. for my pickup i go in store and there was no lineup at the desk. there was 2 people in front of me waiting for stuff and it takes 15 minutes to get me my 1 HDD i ordered
Same with the Markham store in Ontario. Employees dicking around while people wait for their weborder pickup. Do they work on commission?

For urgent stuff, I'm just going to have them ship it by air. Not dealing with them instore anymore.
signature edited for rule violations
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
4298 posts
513 upvotes
yah I never understood the waiting process, you walk in the store you have to wait for some douche in the back to pick the order regardless and that takes at least 5-10 minutes of waiting and when you look around the store its completely EMPTY.
Friends don't let friends sign up with BHELL!
Bell free since 2010.
[OP]
Oct 22, 2005
66 posts
1 upvote
ccyk wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 6:23 pm
why order online if you have to call...so dumb, may as well just walkin and buy it.
real talk :)
[OP]
Oct 22, 2005
66 posts
1 upvote
NCIX finally finished shipping it here. Took 7 days, it shipped from Mississauga to Toronto. Kinda horrible. The CPU worked great, no complaints on that, but the box was beaten up actually because it was only surrounded on one side with the bubble wrap stuff. Anyway. I'm just saying, with other choices like NewEgg, Amazon, Dell, etc, I wouldn't go with NCIX.
× < >