Expired Hot Deals

[NCIX] NCIX US: Fractal Define R4 Case with window - $59.99 USD (sold out)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2013 12:47 am
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto

[NCIX] NCIX US: Fractal Define R4 Case with window - $59.99 USD (sold out)

NCIX in the U.S. has the Fractal Design Define R4 mid-tower silent case (w/ window) for $59:

http://us.ncix.com/products/index.php?s ... omoid=1332 - Black

http://us.ncix.com/products/index.php?s ... omoid=1332 - White

Great deal if you have an Amerifriend. Free shipping on $100+. Might see similarly pricing here soon?

edit: sold out again
17 replies
Dec 6, 2005
573 posts
66 upvotes
Great case. I have the regular one and I love it.

Not sure if the window is counter-productive to the sound-deadening approach of the case though..!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2011
1447 posts
720 upvotes
Toronto
Sweet case. Was looking into this before going with the BitFenix Ghost.
I believe the R4 has better cable management options though -- for those that need ample room for routing.
Cables, cables everywhere!
Sep 29, 2008
487 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
I bought this less than 2 weeks ago at $100, amazing deal and amazing case!!
Sep 11, 2006
810 posts
257 upvotes
BrianRFD wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:19 am
Sweet case. Was looking into this before going with the BitFenix Ghost.
BrianRFD: Do you have any connection problem with your front panel USB3.0 ports with various USB devices?

Anyway, after seeing the US super hot sale price, I will wait until our side hit that mark. In the meantime, my original Arc Midi will do the job for the time being.

By the way, Fractal Design provides excellent customer service. All inquires were responded within 1 business day and problem was resolved in a quick, professional manner.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2009
2344 posts
153 upvotes
Super high quality case. Been using the normal one with no windows for 2 years. This thing is HEAVY.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
superfigz wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 10:34 am
Sold out at the sale price.
Looks like they re-stocked. Not "SOLD OUT" anymore.
Dec 18, 2006
670 posts
104 upvotes
Halifax
Great price. FWIW, I opted to get the windowless one after researching online - seems it may have a rattle issue and I didn't want to take that chance as I was going for the silence factor. I paid $99 a few weeks ago and is very well worth it, it's $79 Canada-side. The thing is definitely heavy, as someone pointed out, and build quality is top notch.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
15662 posts
1209 upvotes
GTA West
Fantastic deal on a very nice case.

I have the R4 myself and the design is very good. Not flawless but still better than any other quiet case I know of in this price range.
virtuman1980 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:43 am
BrianRFD: Do you have any connection problem with your front panel USB3.0 ports with various USB devices?
I do not have this problem.
- Not Collecting AIR MILES Since 2016/07 -
- Casual Gastronomist -
Sep 11, 2006
810 posts
257 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 7:07 pm
Fantastic deal on a very nice case.

I have the R4 myself and the design is very good. Not flawless but still better than any other quiet case I know of in this price range.

I do not have this problem.
Jucius Maximus: Actually, I was referring to BrianRFD's Bitfenix Ghost case regarding the Front USB 3.0 problem. He mentioned he was just looking at the R4 but got the Bitfenix Ghost instead. Do you also have a Bitfenix Ghost case? If so, have you encountered the USB 3.0 isssue? Thanks again.
Sep 29, 2008
487 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
This case is an amazing buy. Full price is a great deal, but at the sale price its a no brainer. I didn't even think to buy this case until a family member recommended it to me. It is probably the best mid tower case I have ever owned!

Here are some pics of my Titanium, in case anybody wants to see how it looks all set up:

This case is great for those looking to do a wire free setup since cable management and cable routing options are endless.

Also, you can see the hard drives are not in my system, this is another good feature with this case, if you are using SSDs you can mount them behind the motherboard hidden from view. The hard drive cage is completely removable so you have a super clean set up and maximum airflow.
Aug 16, 2010
231 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver
I built mine with window one but always fancied normal version. Anyone in vancouver wants to trade?? Bought about a month ago. It's clean!
Sep 11, 2006
810 posts
257 upvotes
amkorp wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:38 pm
This case is an amazing buy. Full price is a great deal, but at the sale price its a no brainer. I didn't even think to buy this case until a family member recommended it to me. It is probably the best mid tower case I have ever owned!

Here are some pics of my Titanium, in case anybody wants to see how it looks all set up:

This case is great for those looking to do a wire free setup since cable management and cable routing options are endless.

Also, you can see the hard drives are not in my system, this is another good feature with this case, if you are using SSDs you can mount them behind the motherboard hidden from view. The hard drive cage is completely removable so you have a super clean set up and maximum airflow.
Nice Build! Now I want it even more! But will patiently wait until it hit $60 over on our side!
Xtyle86 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2013 12:37 am
I built mine with window one but always fancied normal version. Anyone in vancouver wants to trade?? Bought about a month ago. It's clean!
Too bad you are in Vancouver...I always wanted a windowed side panel for my Arc Midi so I emailed Fractal Design inquiring where I can buy one; and they mentioned Arc Midi and R4 side panels are interchangeable: Below is a screenshot of my correspondence with FD support:

× < >