Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

NCIX Weekend Sale | Jun 30 - Jul 1 | Starts tonight | 4TB anyone?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2012 11:38 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO

[NCIX] NCIX Weekend Sale | Jun 30 - Jul 1 | Starts tonight | 4TB anyone?

47 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Start now?
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
NCIX is looking at ME's sale and adjusting their prices .. :razz:
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
anon_s wrote: NCIX is looking at ME's sale and adjusting their prices .. :razz:
Ok. Good to know
hated on but respected.
Dec 12, 2009
166 posts
36 upvotes
quebec
seems to be on, time to cook rice and drink coffee.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
$0 PSU, $5 Logitech speakers, $5 sensor CFL plus a few items have the exact same price as ME .. :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2003
7451 posts
237 upvotes
anon_s wrote: NCIX is looking at ME's sale and adjusting their prices .. :razz:
Yeah but what good is it when:

a) NCIX doesn't offer ME's $4.99 flat rate shipping.

b) NCIX only matches ME's pricing but doesn't beat it?

Might as well give your business to a retailer(like ME) that actually tries to give you real deals.
Thoughts and Prayers to the many thousands of civilians who perished from terrorists acts.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
Beradon wrote: Yeah but what good is it when:

a) NCIX doesn't offer ME's $4.99 flat rate shipping.

b) NCIX only matches ME's pricing but doesn't beat it?

Might as well give your business to a retailer(like ME) that actually tries to give you real deals.
I agree on the PM part i.e. NCIX's PM policy is really a YMMV where as ME really honors the PM policy. Based on that alone, I built my 1k PC from ME, my earlier PC I built using parts from NCIX.

Having said that, NCIX does have some really good deals sometimes just like ME. And I prefer picking them up locally. Both have their places, I wouldnt want either one to go away.
Jun 21, 2012
508 posts
57 upvotes
Windsor
Can't believe I missed the PSU for 9.99 I had it in my shopping cart and then 2 min later it says "sorry the special price is over" and goes back to $99. I was so mad

How does their special price work exactly? How come it says expires July 2..
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
free PSU deal is dead now

add in that $10 ncix gc for free shipping entire order!

[QUOTE]Your Order Detail
Item Description Part # QTY
Price
Ext. Price
NCIX.COM $10 Gift Card *Pre Activated*
FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR THIS ORDER!
Write a review[/QUOTE]
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
kcheleb wrote: Can't believe I missed the PSU for 9.99 I had it in my shopping cart and then 2 min later it says "sorry the special price is over" and goes back to $99. I was so mad

How does their special price work exactly? How come it says expires July 2..
Some of the sale items have limited stock at the sale price.

Surprising that I was able to snag that free PSU after compiling the highlights of this sale ..
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
Got done compiling the PM opportunities with ME. Those Asus media writers (DVD & Blu-ray) seem hot.
Dec 23, 2001
927 posts
125 upvotes
Seriously? $4.98 shipping under 101lbs?? . . . Because that's going to sway people.
Heat: 159-0-0
May 28, 2012
4 posts
3 upvotes
NEW WESTMINSTER
I have dealt with NCIX forever for our company office and personally, so I feel compelled to defend them a bit here.
I find they give me excellent service, and in general when I shop around they are consistently lower in price than ME, NE, CD and others on sale items as well as regular items overall.
Not always and not on all items, but overall, I do better with them, and they match the items that are not. (Though not once or twice)
The notes in this ad saying ME is less gives links to ME that are more expensive..then say PM? really? sounds like an ME thread hijacking a competitors sale.
Like the one poster said - I like them both, in fact there are a few others I like too, and I patronize most at one time or another for varying reasons, but NCIX is my local staple. And shipping costs are often free, or $5, and $10 flat rate of all my large orders.
They also have several actual stores in the lower mainland (Van, Bby, Rcmd, Lang) - the others do not.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
TantheMan2012 wrote: I have dealt with NCIX forever for our company office and personally, so I feel compelled to defend them a bit here.
I find they give me excellent service, and in general when I shop around they are consistently lower in price than ME, NE, CD and others on sale items as well as regular items overall.
Not always and not on all items, but overall, I do better with them, and they match the items that are not. (Though not once or twice)
The notes in this ad saying ME is less gives links to ME that are more expensive..then say PM? really? sounds like an ME thread hijacking a competitors sale.
Like the one poster said - I like them both, in fact there are a few others I like too, and I patronize most at one time or another for varying reasons, but NCIX is my local staple. And shipping costs are often free, or $5, and $10 flat rate of all my large orders.
They also have several actual stores in the lower mainland (Van, Bby, Rcmd, Lang) - the others do not.
Actually I put up those links. I'm trying to find the best deal for RFD'ers, dont care if it comes from ME/NCIX/CC/FS/BB/TD/Staples etc. I provide all the options, its your decision to buy where you chose from, its not like I'm forcing anyone to buy from a certain retailer ..
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2003
7451 posts
237 upvotes
TantheMan2012 wrote: And shipping costs are often free, or $5, and $10 flat rate of all my large orders.
Often free? When's the last time they offered free shipping on any item you buy(and not just on a specific item they want to get rid of)? ME's last sale offered that.
Flat rate shipping on this sale was a first in many moons and they only did it to keep from losing customers to ME. Price matching at NCIX is still pathetic and useless.
In my case I wouldn't want ME to open up a local store since I would have to cough up PST.
Thoughts and Prayers to the many thousands of civilians who perished from terrorists acts.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)