• Apr 18th, 2012 1:41 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 5, 2006
895 posts
9 upvotes

Need Advice to deal with Modasuite

Hello Guys,

I ordered a MTM suit and a shirt from them in Feb and their guarantee is about 4 week for the items to arrive. I received my MTM shirt in 5 weeks and this is after email them after 4 weeks to ask about status.

I still haven't received my suit and it is more than 7 weeks now, the customer service is not replying my email as well.

I only sent them two emails, first after 4 weeks asking about my order, and second email at 6 weeks asking about my suit, from that point on there is no reply.

It is too late for paypal to get money back as it is over 45 days already.

What are some advice to deal with unresponsive customer service?

Thanks
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1791 posts
184 upvotes
Ottawa
took me 2+ months to get my one shirt... just give it more time? i dont know how to deal with unresponsive customer service
Apr 14, 2010
405 posts
136 upvotes
I've found that social media is a pretty effective way to get customer service. On two or three occasions when I have been ignored by the customer service departments of different companies, I have posted my problem on their facebook page and it each case it was resolved to my satisfaction in just a couple of days.
Oct 5, 2006
895 posts
9 upvotes
bargainista! wrote: I've found that social media is a pretty effective way to get customer service. On two or three occasions when I have been ignored by the customer service departments of different companies, I have posted my problem on their facebook page and it each case it was resolved to my satisfaction in just a couple of days.

Thanks,

I will try that.

Pace two months for a shirt??? That is terrible, I would not use this service anymore and just use IM Label.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
I've had a few problems with Modasuite too, however they made up for their mistakes and whatnot. The customer service is pretty friendly - they used to have a live chat, but not anymore.

Try and tweet @Modasuite or something asking for the progress. They're usually quick on twitter, to my knowledge.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1791 posts
184 upvotes
Ottawa
ya too bad i dont live in toronto anymore. good thing i didnt NEED that shirt badly... just wanted to take advantage of a sale. the shirt turned out decently tho, so i'm not too sad.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2002
1958 posts
84 upvotes
Based on my recent experience, their CS usually respond within couple of days (e.g. returns). MTM stuff from China is usually slow.