Automotive

Need driving instructor for G1 (exit) or G2.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2015 3:05 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 12, 2015
1 posts
Brampton, ON

Need driving instructor for G1 (exit) or G2.

Hi there, does anyone know any good driving instructor in Brampton for a new driver looking to get the G1 exit test? I don't know if I want to do the whole package course that's roughly 400$ I don't think I have that much immediate cash so I'd prefer paying instructors say the 25$ per hour instead for every lesson because it's financially better for me. I'm quite nervous seeing as I've had my G1 for about 2 years now and haven't moved a vehicle yet so I'd prefer someone that's more "forgiving" to people who are nervous and would like to teach from scratch.

Gone were the times where I saw tons of paper ads on the street polls and bus stops. For some reason I'm just not seeing any, so if anyone knows a reliable instructor that won't yell at newbie drivers I'd appreciate it. Kindly post or pm me please.
1 reply
Oct 18, 2015
92 posts
30 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
KMHM01 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2015 2:00 am
Hi there, does anyone know any good driving instructor in Brampton for a new driver looking to get the G1 exit test? I don't know if I want to do the whole package course that's roughly 400$ I don't think I have that much immediate cash so I'd prefer paying instructors say the 25$ per hour instead for every lesson because it's financially better for me. I'm quite nervous seeing as I've had my G1 for about 2 years now and haven't moved a vehicle yet so I'd prefer someone that's more "forgiving" to people who are nervous and would like to teach from scratch.

Gone were the times where I saw tons of paper ads on the street polls and bus stops. For some reason I'm just not seeing any, so if anyone knows a reliable instructor that won't yell at newbie drivers I'd appreciate it. Kindly post or pm me please.
Just make sure it is a driving school that is recognized by the MTO. Most insurance companies will give a significant discount to new drivers who have a certificate registered with the Ministry of Transportation.

Also, consider moving from Brampton, the insurance rates in Brampton are the highest of any other city in North America.
INSURANCE BROKER(RIBO)
To receive advice about your specific situation, please speak directly to your insurance broker or company