• Jul 25th, 2010 2:59 pm
Dec 17, 2009
27 posts
1 upvote
Canada

Need good hair salon that can do this type of hairstyle

http://www.scissorboy.com/video/?episode=36

fauxhawk.

Im looking for a nice place in Markham or close to markham that is good with fauxhawks or just good overall salon. Price isnt a factor but preferably around 20-28 bucks.

Also, how would I describe that cut?
16 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
3094 posts
7 upvotes
cuongp wrote: sup
LOL not many people would understand that picture. It even has the wheels!
Items For Sale:
BST Feedback: 17
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2623 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
calcuu wrote: LOL not many people would understand that picture. It even has the wheels!
i would be one of those people, wtf :confused:
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1238 posts
17 upvotes
Well...Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

and @oc23, just give them a picture of what you want
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
4736 posts
204 upvotes
cuongp wrote: Well...Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

and @oc23, just give them a picture of what you want
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1238 posts
17 upvotes
gretzky99 wrote: :confused: :confused: :confused:
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13165 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
This thread is bewildering. How does a question about hair lead to a pic of a dinosaur on bike and then a rant about...something. Totally confused.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1238 posts
17 upvotes
Talamasca wrote: This thread is bewildering. How does a question about hair lead to a pic of a dinosaur on bike and then a rant about...something. Totally confused.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this thread now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
cuongp wrote: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this thread now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

lolz very entertaining :lol:
Dec 17, 2009
27 posts
1 upvote
Canada
wow

anyways, any serious answers?
Dec 2, 2009
814 posts
369 upvotes
Markham
LOLWUT OC, you got a RFD account? ahahahha

Edit: srsly though, you'll need more hair than what you have already to get a fauxhawk unless you want a mini one which looks nice too.
Dec 17, 2009
27 posts
1 upvote
Canada

all the torontonian miscers post on here too? dafck?
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
I'm sure every stylist knows what a fauxhawk is... if they didn't then they shouldn't be in business. When you ask for it, they will know what it is and know how to cut it. Its not extremely complicated.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12875 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
yea make sure to have good length of hair so to give the stylist something to work with.
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Dec 17, 2009
27 posts
1 upvote
Canada
how long do you think the sides and the longest part of the fauxhawk is in that video?
Mar 16, 2008
252 posts
1 upvote
toronto
side can be very very short. Middle can be anywhere between 5-8cm around.

But personally, fauxhawk is the most common hair style I see on the street. If you like it then go ahead but for me, I'd try something different

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)