• Oct 3rd, 2014 5:28 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes

Need help buying gift for the girl...

Hey all, she's turning 21 come end of October so I am scrambling as I am unsure what to buy.

We have been seeing each other since January so this is my first birthday where I know her. The issue is she is studying in the Caribbean so she is away which makes it more complicated than it already is.

For my birthday she got me a card, engraved keychain and took me to Ripley's aquarium.

My budget is probably $30 to $100.

1) Any suggestions on what to get? How about a pair of shoes?

2) Do some online vendors ship to Antigua?
13 replies
Sep 24, 2014
82 posts
16 upvotes
White Rock, BC
A nice chain? Does she wear earrings or have one of the Pandora charm bracelets? If she has the old-fashioned kind where the charms hang off it, you can get charms for that really cheaply. I always find jewelry is more sentimental than a present of any other sort. And if you can have flowers sent to her at school or work, that's bonus points since there are witnesses.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
VonSmith wrote: A nice chain? Does she wear earrings or have one of the Pandora charm bracelets? If she has the old-fashioned kind where the charms hang off it, you can get charms for that really cheaply. I always find jewelry is more sentimental than a present of any other sort. And if you can have flowers sent to her at school or work, that's bonus points since there are witnesses.
She loves jewelry but only wears "real stuff" so no cheap jewelry I'm guessing. I was thinking Pandora. How much would a charm bracelet cost?
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
ar2020 wrote: She loves jewelry but only wears "real stuff" so no cheap jewelry I'm guessing. I was thinking Pandora. How much would a charm bracelet cost?
I think there's a promo at Pandora right now
hated on but respected.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Thanks for help folks. Will definitely get something from Pandora.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2278 posts
1888 upvotes
A sweater at Artizia. With a note saying "Everytime you put this on, you can think of me there keeping you warm".

Undress, collect reward.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
Good old flowers.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Jul 22, 2012
466 posts
125 upvotes
Maple
pearl necklaces I had to laugh at that one..
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1621 posts
251 upvotes
Newmarket
personally i would prefer swarovski over pandora.........but jewellery is probably the right direction with flowers

no pearls lol.........unless she's the type of a girl that likes pearls on a string