Careers

Need help from CFIA employees, who's taken the organizational values test (OVT)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2018 11:47 am
Tags:
Feb 20, 2013
10 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria
I was also asked to do the SJT today after getting the acceptance letter yesterday.
Feb 11, 2013
97 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
Stammz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 11:17 am
I was also asked to do the SJT today after getting the acceptance letter yesterday.
I just received other email to do the OVT again !!! Yesterday I received the one that congratulated me to be in the pool up to EG4. No match !!!!! Looks like this testing company will do a lot of money redoing all the test again. Action Plan to save public money no works.
Feb 20, 2013
10 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria
Just got this:
Good day,

This morning you receive an email in error inviting you to complete the Organizational Values Test (OVT) for the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) selection process.

We are writing to confirm that we have already received your completed test last February. Please ignore the earlier email you have received regarding this process.
You do not have to complete this test again.
Good!
Apr 7, 2013
6 posts
Got this yesterday "Further to your participation in the above-referenced selection process, you did not meet the requirement for the EG-03/04 but maybe considered for EG-02 positions.

Thank you for your participation in the selection process." This means another year, right?
Apr 7, 2013
6 posts
Got this yesterday "Further to your participation in the above-referenced selection process, you did not meet the requirement for the EG-03/04 but maybe considered for EG-02 positions.

Thank you for your participation in the selection process". I guess this means another year right?
Feb 18, 2013
9 posts
2 upvotes
I just received the same email... few hours after i completed the second OVT... I am not sure if my second OVT will cause any problem. XD

Stammz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 12:12 pm
Just got this:

Good!
Feb 11, 2013
97 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
excellent, I wrote to Sarah an email reporting the problem. I can see they reply the members that request information. Me Quebec province, waiting next step, no feed back about my interview, I will try to contact other manager to know if the expect to have eg3 or eg2 positions next months.
Stammz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 12:12 pm
Just got this:

Good!
Aug 24, 2012
36 posts
1 upvote
Brampton
Freewordsprit wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you for your participation in the selection process". I guess this means another year right?
Hello Free word sprit,

When did you took the SEI, last week or in March>>
Aug 24, 2012
36 posts
1 upvote
Brampton
Freewordsprit wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 1:19 pm
In March.
Have you already taken SJT, OVT and SEI. I have taken SEI last week but did not get any information on OVT this week. Does this mean that i have not accquired pass mark in SEI.
Aug 24, 2012
36 posts
1 upvote
Brampton
Has anyone else recieved any information on OVT this week.
Apr 8, 2013
10 posts
2 upvotes
ajay9099 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 1:31 pm
Has anyone else recieved any information on OVT this week.
looks OVT delayed for some reason.
Apr 7, 2013
16 posts
3 upvotes
EDMONTON
I just got email asking for ovt upto Friday