Careers

Need help from CFIA employees, who's taken the organizational values test (OVT)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2017 6:39 pm
Tags:
Mar 4, 2014
82 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Does any one from this group has any news for the Primary Inspector/meat inspector?
I received an e-mail confirming that I was qualified for the staffing process 12-ICA-NCR-OE-VAR-NID-368 (CFIA Inspector, EG-02/03/04).
Feb 20, 2016
8 posts
Chicagoglobetroter wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 5:21 pm
Well EG02 is not complicated, is focus on your personality and how you drive. And exactly what is your experience in slaughter unit. Working with them I can see is rutine activity. EG03 you have to do the job of EG 02 AND follow up the QA system, interact with QA company coordinator, owner... and the exam that usually is roll play is the EG04. EG04 usually is not at slaughter house. EG2 and 3 work with the Veterinary The CFIA interviewer play a roll as a client and you have to drive situations and finally make a report.

Thank you very much! Now is keep studying and hopefully get a call for an interview! The worst part is the waiting part rss...
Feb 11, 2013
94 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
anisaem wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 5:56 pm
Does any one from this group has any news for the Primary Inspector/meat inspector?
I received an e-mail confirming that I was qualified for the staffing process 12-ICA-NCR-OE-VAR-NID-368 (CFIA Inspector, EG-02/03/04).
Last week they sent me an email to confirm my interest to keep my name in the candidates pool. They asked me about province interest. looks like survey not really email. I think they know hundred of people after several years waiting they gone and the data base is not clear reference of candidates.
Mar 4, 2014
82 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I just received an e-mail today stating that the: selection board has determined that you do not meet all of the required qualifications and your name has not been placed in the staffing pool.
I do not understand, first they qualify you for the pool and after one week that they don't (May be they are making a short list of candidates). i am giving up hope to be invited for an interview anymore.
Any news from this pool?
Good Luck to whoever qualify!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel