Careers

Need help from CFIA employees, who's taken the organizational values test (OVT)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 11:00 pm
Tags:
Jul 10, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
KigoziA10742 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 7:33 am
I just sat the SJT last week, waiting for results and further instructions and you?
Same here. I read those previous people got their SJT back in exactly 1 week. So I am thinking maybe I failed.
If you got any email back, please share it here. Best of luck!
Jul 10, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
Congratulations! Good luck with your process. I didn't receive anything, which is no surprise...
Jul 18, 2018
0 posts
Please what was your score and what was the cut-off score?

I did the SJT too and no reply yet
Jul 10, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
I thought I failed, but just received a pass today. Maybe it's different by the regions.
I think the pass is 57 out 90.
Jul 22, 2018
2 posts
Hey I passed too, however i haven't heard back regarding the next steps in selection process yet. When did you give your SJT? I gave mine in second week of June.
Also guys, dw if you havent heard back in a week. I heard back from them almost a month later too.
Thanks!
Jul 10, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
tdot15315 wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2018 10:21 am
Hey I passed too, however i haven't heard back regarding the next steps in selection process yet. When did you give your SJT? I gave mine in second week of June.
Also guys, dw if you havent heard back in a week. I heard back from them almost a month later too.
Thanks!
Thanks for sharing your info.
I did SJT in first week of July.
I've been asked to do a written test a day after I've received my SJT score.
I now think their selection process is different than before, and maybe is based on different region and different category of the inspectors?
Anyways, hope you all the best!
Jul 22, 2018
2 posts
JindouD14830 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2018 5:32 pm
Did you hear anything back from CFIA ?
Yes, i just gave my written, knowledge test. Does anyone know what the passing mark is for this test.
Nov 19, 2018
1 posts
Hi,
I applied for multi-inspector jobs, and got an email for a written assessment test for Judgement, teamwork and written communication. Can anyone suggest what to prepare for?? My test is just one day later.......!!
Any help would be much appreciated.
Mar 4, 2014
97 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Hi Guys, I see they have reopen the pool for food inspectors!
Do you mind tell when they open this process? (in what time did you apply for food inspectors?
For the SJT test there is nothing to study for, it is a situational judgement test with multiple choice test. if you pass this they assess you for the SEI (to me it was harder, than the SJT), you are placed in different scenarios and you give your solutions for each situation. you have to read an intro with the situation and problems, mostly related to inspection, but not necessary with food.