• Aug 12th, 2014 7:39 pm
[OP]
Mar 14, 2010
564 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario

Need help on third party shippers for USA sales

Hi,

So I don't wish to keep using Canada post anymore for our business shipping into the USA, we sold a pair of socks yesterday and Canada post wants $16.00 with a tracking number. :-0 . Canada posts cheapest option is $8.00,but we got scammed from a "lowlife" last week with pay pal saying the socks never arrived because we didn't have a tracking number.

They also don't allow $2.00 extra for a tracking number...

We always take pictures etc, now because I have a good account with pay pal I didn't loose any money. But the person still got a free pair of socks and his money back unfortunately.

I was reading about 6 months ago there's a place in Markham/Richmond hill that ships via United States Postal Service, I wasn't able to find the info. I was hoping someone can explain the third party shippers and how everything works.

Looking for the cheapest option for USA shipping.

Thank you
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2422 posts
374 upvotes
Burlington
It's called chit chats express www.chitchatsexpress.com. Use them all the time, great service!
Free Nortel tips and tricks blog, as well as second opinion on a move to VoIP (for my RFD friends).
[OP]
Mar 14, 2010
564 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario
Casper wrote:
Aug 12th, 2014 10:36 am
It's called chit chats express www.chitchatsexpress.com. Use them all the time, great service!
Amazing $5.35 with tracking info!!!

Can you please tell me what address chitchat uses, Is It my personal business or there's,if there's ever a claim how does that even work.

thanks for your help.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4991 posts
721 upvotes
There's also Shipwire, and Amazon has their own fufillment services as well.