• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2014 12:57 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 30, 2004
317 posts
2 upvotes

Need a key cut (Victoria Day) in Scarborough

Anyone know where I can get a key cut on Victoria day. Preferably in Scarborough around Victoria Park and Eglinton.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
3252 posts
3029 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
LeonPhelps wrote: Anyone know where I can get a key cut on Victoria day. Preferably in Scarborough around Victoria Park and Eglinton.
I suspect Home Depot or the like would be open...
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
3252 posts
3029 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
LeonPhelps wrote: Home Depot only has their garden center's open.
Okay, but they have their garden centre's what open? You didn't complete the sentence. I should point out that I didn't refer to just Home Depot, so unless it's prohibited by law, there may be other retailers open besides whatever part of the Home Depot garden centre you were referring to. I suspect if you check out a few websites you'll get the info you need for stores close to you.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4567 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Pacific Mall is open, no?

There should be some keysmiths in there.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3926 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
LeonPhelps wrote: Anyone know where I can get a key cut on Victoria day. Preferably in Scarborough around Victoria Park and Eglinton.
Some of the small convenience stores cut keys. I know that the store named Four Seasons Foods or some version thereof (actually a very misleading name in terms of "food") located at O'Connor and Dohme cuts keys as I have had some cut there. I expect the store will be open today. Other than that you would need to find a mall that is located in a tourist zone - as in Bloor Street (but many of the small stores located in the malls might not be open. As pointed out by other poster, only the garden centres are open at the big box stores.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2006
2628 posts
1003 upvotes
GTA
You can try Oriental Centre at Sheppard and Brimley. The mall and the stores in the area are open today.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)