• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2017 9:05 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 7, 2017
8 posts

Need shoes

Hello, I am a cheapo... I don't care if its branded or not as long as it lasts me for a long time. I've been buying my shoes from payless and I am not going to anymore. I find the shoe soles to wear out easily. Do you know where I can shop for shoes? I prefer branded but I am just looking for shoes that soles will last me.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1620 posts
372 upvotes
North York
Then you gotta be willing to pay more. duh.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3567 posts
413 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The Bay have sales all the time.
Softmoc

What kinda shoes are you looking for?
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14224 posts
3417 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
winners
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7851 posts
743 upvotes
You're going to have to be more specific...
Use (walking all day or office/driving), fashion (casual/dress) and budget would be good starting points.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1144 posts
270 upvotes
uber_shnitz wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 11:17 am
You're going to have to be more specific...
Use (walking all day or office/driving), fashion (casual/dress) and budget would be good starting points.
I used to buy inexpensive shoes at places like Aldo but found I was replacing them every 2 years at the most. Current pair is Doc Marten's which I got in the US 3 years ago. Still going strong. I'm not sure if it's the same exact model but similar to this (no laces). Got 'em for waaay less than what it lists there, was a lucky find for me.
http://www.drmartens.com/us/p/mens-shoe ... rive-tevin
[OP]
Apr 7, 2017
8 posts
Walking and fashionable shoes... The soles just gotta last long. I spend around $30 to $50 at payless so that is my ideal budget.
[OP]
Apr 7, 2017
8 posts
For walking and fashionable shoes... Just looking for soles that will last
Jul 29, 2006
619 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Like everything....you get what you pay for? What is your top end budget?
....life needs more green lights.
Sep 28, 2003
290 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
www.meermin.es

Probably the best brand for the buck in terms of dress shoes, around $250 with shipping in.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10814 posts
1457 upvotes
City of Vancouver
We don't have crystal balls. We have no idea whether whatever random shoe u acquire will last or not.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3567 posts
413 upvotes
Richmond Hill
anything that is fashionable and lasts will cost 100$+ but there are always clearance sales around.
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
4230 posts
470 upvotes
Just put cement on your soles. They will last forever.
Mar 9, 2014
606 posts
217 upvotes
Ottawa
Sizing is so subjective. There's so much mixed info on what comparable sizing is.

Also isn't there duty/tax?
NiKKA wrote:
Aug 7th, 2017 1:44 pm
www.meermin.es

Probably the best brand for the buck in terms of dress shoes, around $250 with shipping in.