Need some help on this LG LED tv i just bought

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2014 4:08 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 20, 2013
36 posts

Need some help on this LG LED tv i just bought

so just today, i bought an LG TV 32LB5600 to be exact. and as i got it all set up, and took off the stickers on the screen and cleaned it with a microfiber cloth. i noticed the top right corner it seems to be a clicking noise when i apply little to no pressure as i clean, and i can notice it going down in depth like the screen is loose.. the other 3 corners don't do this. i just bought this TV and its really bothering me. is this normal ?

thank you to anyone that replies.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2002
4235 posts
880 upvotes
Ottawa
LG = Lucky Goldstar.

Looks like you didn't get lucky with this particular TV? ;) You can exchange it for another one, or just live with it. I don't touch TVs on a regular basis, so it wouldn't bother me.
Mar 20, 2013
36 posts
MacGyver wrote: LG = Lucky Goldstar.

Looks like you didn't get lucky with this particular TV? ;) You can exchange it for another one, or just live with it. I don't touch TVs on a regular basis, so it wouldn't bother me.
would it disrupt the performance by any chance you know ?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2002
4235 posts
880 upvotes
Ottawa
Probably not. For $200 or so the cheapo 32" TVs are disposable if they break anyway.

The outside casing is probably mostly cosmetic - although there might be a lose screw at the back holding the casing together?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4114 posts
299 upvotes
New Westminster
Go to the store where you bought it and see if the demo has the same issue and if not then exchange the TV.... actually i would exchange the TV anyways but by testing the demo you get an idea if this is a common issue or rare.
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)