• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2006 1:41 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 21, 2004
158 posts
12 upvotes

need suggestion on Honda civic

I am a female new driver, have to buy a car because of no public transit is accessible to the area i have to go routinely. I don't have any knowledge of car but i am consideirng a Honda Civic if no other better idea comes up.
1) Any APA, can give me a general idea of honda civic at APA?
2) Is there any better car deal for small sedan car from any Janapense car brands, such as Toyota, Honda? I know the financing of HONDA Accord is low now however i can't handle that huge car as a new driver
3) when i discussing financing cars with different car dealers, what questions need i ask? How can i get a better deal? Where to get a better deal besides dealers?
Thanks a huge lot, any recommendation and suggestion is very welcome, cuz i am really need it right now.
1 reply
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10409 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Go out there do a few tests drives to the cars that interests you the mosts.

but right now my pick would be a honda civic because of its long trend and reliability, fun to drive, great on gas. ask a few members here they have apa. and they can help you get a dealer invoice quotes for a price..

don't let the sales pressure you into buying any car because you are female no offence, because most sales are males.. try to get a female sales person if you can you'll feel a bit more comfortable asking questions..
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."