Expired Contests

[Daily] Needcoffee.com - Win a bunch of DVDs & other stuff! (ends Various Dates, ***)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2013 4:57 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Needcoffee.com - Win a bunch of DVDs & other stuff! (ends Various Dates, ***)

Win a whole mess of DVDs and other stuff (incl. audiobooks and Blu-Rays, but mostly DVDs) from Needcoffee.com. I'm just posting one consolidated contest thread because I'm too lazy to post each one separately and since I've already been accused of being a post wh0re by other (non-Contests Forum) RFD users :lol:

Each DVD/audiobook/Blu-Ray/whatever is a separate contest entry!

Here's the consolidated entry page: http://www.needcoffee.com/tag/contests/

Here's the consolidated rules page: http://www.needcoffee.com/html/cya.htm

*** Important note: most but not all of the contests are open to Canadian residents aged 18+ (for example, the "Win Bosch and Storm Chasers Swag!" is not :( ), but eligibility should be stated clearly above each entry form.

Also, most of the contests are daily entry!! All I can say is, thank goodness for auto-complete!! :lol:

Here's a sample of what you could win:
Win White Collar Style Essentials!
Win a They Live Obey Shirt from Tshirt Bordello!
Win an Archer Poster and Book!
Win Dirty Girl on DVD!
Win What's Your Number? on DVD!
Win WWII in 3D on Blu-Ray!
Win The Double on DVD!
Win Ancient Aliens Season 3 on DVD!
Win Tales of an Ancient Empire on DVD!
Win King Arthur and Medieval Britain on DVD!
Win Answer This! on DVD!
Win Frozen World on DVD!
Win Saving Private Perez on DVD!
Win Division III: Football's Finest on DVD!
Win Archer Season 2 on DVD!
Win Removal on DVD!
Win Glee: The Concert Movie on DVD!
Win Jersey Shore Uncensored: Season 4 on DVD!
Win the Audiobook of Jo Nesbo's The Leopard!
Win Final Destination 5 on Blu-Ray Combo Pack!
Win Shameless Season 1 on Blu-Ray!
Win Warrior on DVD!
Win Family Guy Vol. 9 on DVD!
Win Delocated! Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD!
Win the Audiobook of Death Comes to Pemberley on CD!
They Have Achieved Conquest!
Win the Audiobook of Down the Darkest Road on CD!
Win The Innocent on CD Audiobook!
Win In the Name of the King 2 on DVD!

etc. etc.
Pre-posting search: used terms "needcoffee.com", "needcoffee", "coffee"

E.&O.E.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
20 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20065 posts
353745 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks and great posting them all together, it would have annoying to go thru each post
bring back colour
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
vilmark wrote:
Dec 31st, 2011 5:51 pm
thanks and great posting them all together, it would have annoying to go thru each post

Yeah, I didn't realize how many separate contests there were until after the fact.

I've asked nsx to delete the thread I had up for the Tales of an Ancient Empire DVD contest.

Update: Yowzers, already done - that guy really is the Super-Mod!
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Updated the prize list in the OP.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Updated the prize list in the OP.
× < >