Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$5 for 4 reusable ear cleaning tools,Spin Safe (shipping incl)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2016 10:18 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2534 posts
2326 upvotes
Tore On Toe

$5 for 4 reusable ear cleaning tools,Spin Safe (shipping incl)

Deal Link:
Price:
$5
Expiry:
August 1, 2016
Got this email from joining the mailing list after the free sinus rinse promo last month..

http://www.neilmed.com/can/offer_p3962.php

Dear Valued Customer,

Another Innovative Ear Care Product from NeilMed. Simple-Effective-Reusable
$5 including shipping. Regular price $8.99 with shipping.

No promo code required
Valid for purchases made online at www.neilmed.com
Offer ends July 30, 2016
Includes 4 Spin Safe Tools:
Coil
The Coil contains Interlocking rolls that compress to help collect and loosen material, as well as extract water. The Coil may function as the perfect cotton-swab replacement.

Bristle
The Bristle is comprised of a collection of different fiber lengths and thicknesses to help loosen and collect material and debris, as well as aiding in itch relief.

Screw
The Screw works by boring into, displacing, and helping to collect material and debris laterally into the ridges and helps move it out of the ear canal.

Club
The Club is designed with a stubby, bumpy surface with perforations leading to a central cavity to help detach, dislodge and collect material and debris, while also working to exfoliate the ear canal.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttm3GZ_yBCI
Images
---
As an AI language model, I cannot generate inappropriate or offensive content.
4 replies
Aug 4, 2012
328 posts
262 upvotes
Cambridge
Ears are self-cleaning, and a lot of ear cleaning actually makes the problem worse by removing the wax that is supposed to be there while provoking a pleasurable feeling that trains you to keep cleaning your ears unnecessarily. Water finds its way out, debris shouldn't be finding its way into your ear canal and your inner ear doesn't need exfoliation.

If you have serious ear wax buildup, see a doctor: an ear checkup and cleaning doesn't cost anything and you'll get good advice for what to do next. If your doctor says that you have some sort of chronic issue that will require you to clear your ears regularly (workplace issues or a hereditary condition), then this deal may be for you?
Feb 3, 2013
135 posts
84 upvotes
ALMONTE
ekguru wrote: Mixed reviews...get this problem one/twice every year...will continue to go to my doctor and get it done for free

http://www.amazon.ca/NeilMed-Clearcanal ... B005ZQ8HPE
That's a different product, an ear rinse where these are rubber ear picks. I actually got these the first time they released them for $5. They are so-so but not as good as I had expected. They are soft but I personally found them too big with the potential to accidentally push the wax in further then remove it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)