Expired Hot Deals

Neiman Marcus - Ralph Lauren "Greenwich" Towels Sale event + Free Ship Code.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2013 1:13 am
Jul 5, 2007
442 posts
87 upvotes
Langley
4flava wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 7:50 am
You didn't use the free ship code?
I did use the free ship code too.
Dec 10, 2006
559 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks ordered 1 bath, 1 hand and 1 face towel, non monogram.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9341 posts
1547 upvotes
Toronto
always wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 4:13 pm
I did use the free ship code too.
Then why does it say $75 under "Delivery & Processing"?? It should be $0 if you applied the free ship code.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1522 posts
131 upvotes
hot_potato wrote:
Feb 5th, 2013 3:27 pm
Thanks OP, will give these a try.. ordered the Lacoste towels before from NM and they were good. :)
I recall this being mentioned in an old thread back way when, but just an FYI that the RL towels are not near as good quality as the Lacoste. Not to say that the RL towels are bad, just that you will be able to distinguish which towel is which very easily by look and feel (Lacoste being softer and thicker). This is still a good deal though, but I prefer the Lacoste (was a couple bucks more, iirc).
Dec 9, 2002
560 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
ji2o0k wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 9:21 am
sweeet.....gonna get mine monogrammed with "Baller"....thx!
That's a $20 into the ***** jar!

Seriously? This place blocks *****? What's wrong with *****? I should be able to use ***** if I wanna use ***** cause that's a ***** move.

Duochebag.
Apr 17, 2007
40 posts
5 upvotes
Burnaby
KrayZeeMofo wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 8:56 pm
I recall this being mentioned in an old thread back way when, but just an FYI that the RL towels are not near as good quality as the Lacoste. Not to say that the RL towels are bad, just that you will be able to distinguish which towel is which very easily by look and feel (Lacoste being softer and thicker). This is still a good deal though, but I prefer the Lacoste (was a couple bucks more, iirc).
I brought the Lacoste towels too and the quality is very good. I like the tiny alligator embroidery. Would recommend.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9341 posts
1547 upvotes
Toronto
yellow_pudding wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 10:55 pm
I brought the Lacoste towels too and the quality is very good. I like the tiny alligator embroidery. Would recommend.
Yeah I own the Lacoste towels too and they're indeed slightly thicker and made even bigger compared to the RL towels but I believe that members have posted from the past couple of deals that NM nolonger ship Lacoste towels to Canada.
Oct 1, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
4flava wrote:
Feb 5th, 2013 11:07 am
So they're having their popular RL towel sale again. Not too bad of a sale with the Monogrammed bath towel being $12 and the hand towel at $10. Use Free Shipping code "FEBSHIP" and just pay for duty and brokerage. My experience is that they ship by FEDEX and there are no additional duty charges from them. Cheers.

:arrow: :arrow: LINK: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Lauren-Ra ... at45790732

:!:
Why is it cheaper if I search it directly on the Neiman Marcus website?? All the towels are at a couple dollars cheaper... strangely these ones don't have reviews... and the link that OP provided have a bunch of reviews. The towels seem to be identical except that the product code is slightly different at the end. Any ideas???

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Lauren-Ra ... Cat=search
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
4484 posts
961 upvotes
Kootenays
jameric wrote:
Feb 7th, 2013 12:46 pm
Why is it cheaper if I search it directly on the Neiman Marcus website?? All the towels are at a couple dollars cheaper... strangely these ones don't have reviews... and the link that OP provided have a bunch of reviews. The towels seem to be identical except that the product code is slightly different at the end. Any ideas???

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Lauren-Ra ... Cat=search
Towel is the same price, but it looks like monogram is free now, so you save $2 on monogrammed towels.
Dec 18, 2009
74 posts
22 upvotes
Anybody actually check the prices on the Ralph Lauren website? They're actually cheaper there. I supposed the savings come with the free shipping code?
Jun 20, 2008
15 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I tried to get a price adjustment on the monogrammed towels but they changed the model number so couldn't get it adjusted. Atleast I tried
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4332 posts
307 upvotes
Mississauga
Drying my hairy arse with premium towels.. doesn't seem too bad at all.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Oct 24, 2005
622 posts
61 upvotes
Anonymouse wrote:
Feb 7th, 2013 7:23 pm
I ordered a bunch of towels plus 5 pillows. They shipped the pillows from Texas with 5 individual Fedex tracking numbers. I don't think they are going to be making a lot on my order!
Are there pillows on sale? I couldn't find them!
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2010
1148 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto
free monogramming ends Sunday
× < >