Expired Hot Deals

Neiman Marcus - Ralph Lauren "Greenwich" Towels Sale event + Free Ship Code.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2013 1:13 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6099 posts
2227 upvotes
Kootenays
pswart wrote:
Feb 16th, 2013 12:32 am
I bought monogrammed Ralph Lauren towels a few years ago through this deal at Neiman Marcus. The towels have completely fallen apart. The seems started to go and now they are just unraveling. Our other towels from Gluckstein are completely fine and we have had them longer.

Just a heads up.
We're on our 3rd or 4th set, probably 75 towels in total, with each towel being washed 200+ times. We've never had a seam let go.
Penalty Box
Oct 17, 2012
2689 posts
116 upvotes
lwswong wrote:
Feb 15th, 2013 2:43 pm
FYI I ordered today using the first link (11.99) instead of the 9.99 link.

Just contacted CS and had the price adjusted with no issues. Given that, I don't think there is a difference (but use the regular search to save yourself the trouble).

Thanks OP and others for the tip. Great deal.
i ordered on the feb 6 is there a way can get price adjusted
Mar 29, 2008
8 posts
smacd wrote:
Feb 5th, 2013 1:23 pm
Thanks given 4flava. We own a small resort and this is the 4th time we've ordered Greenwich bath towels with NM on a deal like this. For 16 towels this time, it was :
Subtotal$159.84
Gift Packaging$0.00
Delivery and Processing $0.00
Duty and Brokerage $27.04
Estimated Tax
$22.40
Your Order Total$209.28

At $13.08 per towel all-in (- HST which we'll get back so $11.68 each), it's a pretty good deal. I think the best deal we've had has been around $11.00 shipped. These are very nice towels that hold up to multiple washes very well. We wash each towel around 100 times per year and have to replace them every 2 years. Duty and brokerage is paid up front, so there's no additional charges when they show up at your door.

Are you sure there is no extra charge when they arrive at the door? I just ordered also, but Im soo scared of Duties when they arrive!!
Penalty Box
Oct 17, 2012
2689 posts
116 upvotes
Chat InformationA Neiman Marcus Online associate will be with you momentarily.
Chat InformationThank you for contacting Neiman Marcus Online. My name is ales. Please stand by while I research your inquiry.
ales: I will be happy to check that for you.
ales: Would you please verify your full name and the shipping address for this order?
xxxx: xxxx
xxxx: location is xxxx
ales: Thank you.
xxxx: thank you
ales: I will be more than happy to price match the items; however, as your order is currently processing I am unable to make any changes to the order. As soon as your order ships, I will refund your account.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6099 posts
2227 upvotes
Kootenays
jennvong wrote:
Feb 16th, 2013 11:49 am
Are you sure there is no extra charge when they arrive at the door? I just ordered also, but Im soo scared of Duties when they arrive!!
Positive...This was our 4th time ordering. Never a charge. You pay duty/brokerage and it's listed as "Duty and Brokerage" before you check-out.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9559 posts
1771 upvotes
Toronto
jennvong wrote:
Feb 16th, 2013 11:49 am
Absolutely no additional charges when it arrives at your door as you've already paid for the duty/customs charges.
TripleTAP wrote:
Feb 16th, 2013 12:20 pm
Chat InformationA Neiman Marcus Online associate will be with you momentarily.
Chat InformationThank you for contacting Neiman Marcus Online. My name is ales. Please stand by while I research your inquiry.
ales: I will be happy to check that for you.
ales: Would you please verify your full name and the shipping address for this order?
xxxx: xxxx
xxxx: location is xxxx
ales: Thank you.
xxxx: thank you
ales: I will be more than happy to price match the items; however, as your order is currently processing I am unable to make any changes to the order. As soon as your order ships, I will refund your account.

Yeah, I went through the same process as well. After you've received your towels they'll individually credit you back and send you emails on every refund.
Penalty Box
Oct 17, 2012
2689 posts
116 upvotes
4flava wrote:
Feb 20th, 2013 2:49 pm
Absolutely no additional charges when it arrives at your door as you've already paid for the duty/customs charges.

Yeah, I went through the same process as well. After you've received your towels they'll individually credit you back and send you emails on every refund.
I only got $14 refund... I paid extra on taxes and duties .... Wtf should have cancel and re order
Sep 2, 2010
783 posts
5294 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought 2 towels for $20 total and just received them late last week as one colour was on back order. Today a $13.50 bill came in the mail from Fedex.

The towels are nice but I'm very unimpressed by the Fedex charges and the hassle of having to call to get this fixed. NM charged me $3.38 at checkout as well for duty and $3.04 for tax.