Shopping Discussion

Neoutlets Dropship is a SCAM. Warning all buyers do not give your credit card information.

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2018 12:54 am
[OP]
May 17, 2018
1 posts

Neoutlets Dropship is a SCAM. Warning all buyers do not give your credit card information.

WARNING TO PUBLIC : BEWARE

NEOUTLETS drop shipper is a big SCAM. They will take your order on line , get your credit card info and that is it.
They do not have a phone number to contact, they do not answer their e-mail. It is a Big Fraud.
I Ordered an Instant pot Pressure cooker they advertised for $69.00 they charged my card for $89.46.
Did not send me any conformation for the order/payment or shipment info. i sent them over 10 e-mails and did not receive any answer.
All their 16 Reviews are dated 4/11/2018. BIG SCAM. Do not make the same mistake that I made. Thank YOU
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1154 posts
170 upvotes
That website is full of broken English and bad grammar. Add to that “If it’s too good to be true...”

Why you thought it was legit... I dunno.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
23640 posts
1167 upvotes
Markham, ON
i'd be more worried about your credit card number...and other information you provided than giving some one $89.
Dec 3, 2017
408 posts
215 upvotes
Ottawa & Guelph,…
thelefteyeguy wrote:
May 18th, 2018 3:29 pm
i'd be more worried about your credit card number...and other information you provided than giving some one $89.
Yeah you’re probably going to have to get another credit card number.
I like credit unions. Proud DUCA member!
May 23, 2018
1 posts
They advertise that they are affiliated with Amazon. I contacted amazon and they are not. I sent them 4 emails never responded. The last email I sent I told them that they are a bogus company. I am so glad I did my research.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. The site has only been in operation sinde 4/11/2018

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)