Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Amazon UK/ES nes mini, snes mini ( Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System) around $91 Can

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2018 1:45 pm
Banned
May 13, 2016
120 posts
52 upvotes

Amazon UK/ES nes mini, snes mini ( Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System) around $91 Can

Deal Link:
Price:
??52.19
got it n my email from one of the USA deal sites last night
pre-orders available for
nes mini, snes mini ( Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System)

"NES Classic in Stock at Amazon UK (Ships to the States)
Ignore the "will not ship to the US" blurb on the product page, because it does. They had the same message when the SNES Classic went up for preorder (again first in the UK), and we were able to successfully receive one. The NES Classic is powered by USB and all the games are already loaded into the unit itself so there is no "region locking" issue.

Our recommendation? Preorder one. If you're able to successfully preorder another one in the United States, you can always cancel this order. If you have an Amazon US account, you don't need to make a UK account.

Get it on Amazon UK for about $65 shipped"

after I did check it out on Amazon UK and Spain
nes mini, snes mini ( Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System) - ships to Canada

Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System (Electronic Games)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Class ... tendo+mini
my total with shipping and duty to Port Hope ON came to £52.19 around $91 Can
other option is
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01IFJ ... WXBL&psc=1 - EUR 59,95

Nintendo Classic Mini Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Class ... tendo+mini - Price: £64.99
or other option
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B073BV ... WXBL&psc=1 - EUR 73,99

Amazon.com/ca, EBGames, BestBuy, TheSource - De nada - lol lol lol

Now just a warning Amazon UK and Amazon Spain - ship via Canada Post but I think you get a tracking number after shipment get into Canada Post system
but it seems they already put the duty in the final total
as in my case
Item(s) Subtotal: £41.66
Postage & Packing: £4.95
-----
Total Before VAT: £46.61
VAT: £0.00
-----
Total: £46.61
Import Fees Deposit £5.58
-----
Grand Total: £52.19

ps: to all - please do not poop in the thread about raspberry pi or raspberry pi zero or Retro-Bit Super Retro-Cade or Retro-Bit Generations or Minigen Video Entertainment System or other systems or option...
at my friend home I try them all in my opinion - nes mini and/or snes mini is best to have price vs quality vs time spend tinkering to make it work...
I'm hopping to see Nintendo 64 mini soon :)
Last edited by astephens123 on May 27th, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
44 replies
Mar 14, 2017
539 posts
1216 upvotes
Retailer and price in title please
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
....or just wait and buy it from Walmart/Bestbuy/TheSource/London Drugs/Costco/Amazon when it arrives in Canada and don’t have to deal with all the stress and potential duties?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2009
1089 posts
179 upvotes
thanks OP
I'm visiting family in the UK soon, so I'm tempted to get one and just bring it back with me
Works out around $86 CDN that way for the NES
but, since I have the SNES mini already, and I've used it exactly one time, I think I'll pass
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3072 posts
2097 upvotes
Midland
I saw a link for a number of the Amazon in a few European countries! The neat thing is they take care of all the duties and imports! I'll probably just get a nes controller to get with my snes mini.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
blind56 wrote: ....or just wait and buy it from Walmart/Bestbuy/TheSource/London Drugs/Costco/Amazon when it arrives in Canada and don’t have to deal with all the stress and potential duties?
Have you never imported from other Amazon regions before??? You pay the shipping and import fees up front, so there are no surprises during delivery.

Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
One thing to note is that neither of these come with an AC Adapter in Europe. You will need to provide your own (it uses just a standard micro USB cable. The cable itself is included but the wall plug portion is not).
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2207 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any differences between this version and the one released about 2 years ago?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3361 posts
1108 upvotes
2K6TSX wrote: Are there any differences between this version and the one released about 2 years ago?
Only difference is that it's available.
Oct 5, 2013
81 posts
28 upvotes
calgary
Sejad wrote: Wait a minute....won’t you have to buy a US plug now that you bought a UK/EU version?

Are these systems not 220-240v?

usb powered
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried a few other EU countries to see if there would be any price diff.

DE was more expensive than UK
And FR and ES did not want to ship to Canada
Jan 21, 2010
486 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
ericl619 wrote: usb powered
True. Still think it is important for OP to note this considering some may not be able to work with usb. And not sure why this thread is getting downvotes even though it will probably come in at approx 20 bucks cheaper this way. I am not looking forward to have to hawk Canadian websites for preorders
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2009
1039 posts
235 upvotes
Thanks for sharing this OP!

It's always a gong show trying to get it locally.
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
for anyone who is interested...

if you are planning to hack your snes/nes classic to add more games to it, you can now enable "multi boot mode" on either snes or nes classic. what does this mean? it means you can switch between nes classic or snes classic firmware on the fly and play either snes or nes games natively (using the native emulator -- no need to enable retroarch 3rd party emulator anymore) on your classic console. there is no need to own, both, an nes AND snes classic since you can play all the nes/snes games on either console. i would recommend getting a snes classic over the nes classic for two reasons:1, snes classic comes with two controllers and 2, the cables are longer compared to the nes classic (unless nintendo is changing the sku of the nes classic and throwing in two controllers this time around but i doubt it... also the snes controller is far more comfortable by comparison). sure, collectors will want both classic consoles, but for those who don't this is a great solution!

https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2/wik ... boot-guide
Last edited by xristophoros on May 27th, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 1, 2006
479 posts
126 upvotes
Thanks. I'll cancel if I can manage a local preorder. Price should only be a couple bucks apart.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)