• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2013 10:31 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 16, 2002
22 posts
23 upvotes

[Future Shop] Nespresso Essenza PM - $75.99 at Future Shop

Future shop has the Nespresso Essenza for $129.99. Sears has this on sale at $79.99. PM for $76.99.
NOTE: This is a manual, entry-level Nespresso unit.

http://www.sears.ca/product/nespresso-e ... 1-US-BK-NE

Also, there is a promotion for $50 club credit to buy capsules but not sure if it is applicable as it states that cannot be combined with any retailed discounts.
http://www.sears.ca/wcsstore/Sears/pdf/ ... 013_en.pdf
40 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1417 posts
60 upvotes
Thanks.
Tempting.
I;m still waiting for the Pixie + aeroccino on sale.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
11944 posts
1037 upvotes
Toronto
Even hotter!! Your welcome!!!

Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
1332 posts
297 upvotes
trixstar wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 3:12 pm
Even hotter!! Your welcome!!!

This is only valid if you purchase on regular price. The offer is not valid with discounted purchases. They ask you to submit you receipt
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
11944 posts
1037 upvotes
Toronto
djredhat wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 3:25 pm
This is only valid if you purchase on regular price. The offer is not valid with discounted purchases. They ask you to submit you receipt

Gahhhh it might?!?! Haha. Oh well worth a shot
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
1332 posts
297 upvotes
Hellfire wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 3:42 pm
Not true at all...
http://www.nespressoprivileges.com/pdf/ ... itions.pdf

2. offEr rEstriCtioNs
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso retailer promotion, offer or discount.
• This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solutions coffee machines.
• Nespresso products are subject to availability.
• Valid for residents of Canada only.
• Incomplete requests or fraudulent documents will be considered as void
• This is not an instant cred
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7282 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
djredhat wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 3:47 pm
http://www.nespressoprivileges.com/pdf/ ... itions.pdf

2. offEr rEstriCtioNs
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso retailer promotion, offer or discount.
• This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solutions coffee machines.
• Nespresso products are subject to availability.
• Valid for residents of Canada only.
• Incomplete requests or fraudulent documents will be considered as void
• This is not an instant cred
I purchase my machine on sale years ago, and got the credit. From what I recall so long as the receipt didn't say something like Reg Price: $399.99, Sale price $129.99 and instead just said Price: $129.99 you were fine and the credit was honored. Honestly though I'm pretty sure they would give it to you either way.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12166 posts
277 upvotes
I got my credit last time for my nespresso machine even though bought it on sale
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Jul 11, 2004
175 posts
19 upvotes
Montreal
I bought the Essenza last year around this time for $99 from Linen Chest, then attempted a $90 credit with Nespresso. They denied it but gave me a $60 instead. All in all it's worth a shot to apply for these credits regardless.
Jan 8, 2010
123 posts
106 upvotes
I called in with a question about the promotion and without me even asking, the rep said the item must be full-price. She repeated this a few times throughout the conversation, so sale receipts will probably get denied. Still worth a try?
Jul 22, 2012
270 posts
22 upvotes
Maple
So buy it tomorrow at reg price return it and use the reg price receipt to submit and voila credit.
× < >