NESPRESSO FRIENDS AND FAMILY E-STORE

Log on to
www.nespressofriendsandfamily.comfor an exceptional offer
on select Nespresso machines.*

July 8th
169 replies
Nov 17, 2003
86 posts
Fantastic deal, was about to buy this off a wedding registry from the Bay for $379 (le cube, 185, white). What a deal, $228 taxes/shipping included.

Thanks!
Sep 17, 2008
42 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Prices are alright.
I bought the Essenza with Aeroccino, retail $299, I got 35% off.
So just a little over $200 with taxes.

I'm hoping the capsules will one day go on sale.
May 28, 2008
86 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
i've seen them at similar prices at the bay.
Jan 30, 2007
660 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
i am out of cash or i would jump on two of these machines
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2005
4801 posts
517 upvotes
i realized now this is the wrong place to post this kind of deal where it's cold to most of the sociopaths here

i'm sure if i mentioned it involves sleeping outside a retailer for 2 nights to scam them out of 33 cents this would be great
Jun 25, 2005
395 posts
95 upvotes
I received this email as well, I was looking at the purchasing the Cube but my Essenza is still working great.

Apparently, they've released a new model so I guess they're clearing out the older models. I bet the internals are the same so this should be a good deal...
Mar 3, 2009
10 posts
Toronto
Great Deal! Just ordered one. Was going to buy one last year for over $400. I just paid 2 & change. This is a truly awesome machine and its going to be sweet to get a nice cup every morning at home, instead of waiting in a Timhortons line. (yes i know my name is Timhortons, I think I'm gonna change it)

Thanks OP.
Mar 10, 2005
116 posts
3 upvotes
ssainani wrote:
Jul 13th, 2009 10:21 pm
i realized now this is the wrong place to post this kind of deal where it's cold to most of the sociopaths here

i'm sure if i mentioned it involves sleeping outside a retailer for 2 nights to scam them out of 33 cents this would be great
Too funny!

If you've never had an espresso from one these babies, you are in for a treat.
May 17, 2009
246 posts
18 upvotes
Prague wrote:
Jul 13th, 2009 10:31 pm
Too funny!

If you've never had an espresso from one these babies, you are in for a treat.
I know Nespresso machines won't stand up to the scrutiny (and pretentiousness) of some hard-core brewers, but do they produce better results than Starbucks? (out of curiosity)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2005
4801 posts
517 upvotes
Xiphias wrote:
Jul 13th, 2009 10:45 pm
I know Nespresso machines won't stand up to the scrutiny (and pretentiousness) of some hard-core brewers, but do they produce better results than Starbucks? (out of curiosity)
to be honest i think the diehard espresso fans will be pretty happy with nespresso ..... i'd say you get 95% of the best possible espresso 99% of the time -- no other machine can do that ... sometimes it takes months of practice in a manual machine.

there only 2 big downsides i see of nespresso .....

a) you can only get the coffee from one place .... and they're not refillable (although they ship next day so it's never ever been a problem for me)

b) it's slightly expensive at 58 cents per shot
Dec 21, 2004
334 posts
24 upvotes
Does anyone know how noisy these machines are? I was thinking about getting a tassimo or a keurig but they're too noisy and I would like to put it in the office.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1243 posts
343 upvotes
I have the Romeo machine and it is the BEST ..... its so easy and the coffee is just like the ones in europe ...fantastic
× < >