391 upvotes

Nespresso VertuoPlus Grey & Aeroccino Bundle $191

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
Nespresso
Pretty good deal on this bundle. Regular price is 319 everywhere. They still have the flat head available. Thebay also has the deluxe model for 209.99.
77 replies
Mar 25, 2008
396 posts
745 upvotes
Vancouver
Use the code BONUS for The Bay, to bring it down to 178.49

EDIT: code expired
Last edited by pocq on Jan 9th, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1555 posts
444 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Seems like a nice price! Too bad I already have the Aerocinno from the Original Nespresso.
Apr 10, 2012
958 posts
464 upvotes
In the market for an espresso maker and trying to decide if I should go with a semi-automatic (Breville Barrista) or just stick to the convenience of Nespresso. I think price-wise, they all balance out in the end (cheaper machine, expensive pods vs. expensive machine, cheaper coffee).
Dec 12, 2018
17 posts
41 upvotes
Bought the Vertuoplus Deluxe from The Bay. Thanks OP and pocq! Dont forget the 2% cash back from ebates.
Aug 6, 2015
111 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have been watching Nespresso for a long time now , and still cannot decide if owning one is practical. I know that the coffee from Nespresso is great - tasted it many times BUT the scarcity and the price of the pods makes me hesitate each time. If the pods were available everywhere, I would have caved in by now regardless of the price. The fact that I have to buy on-line or go out of my way to get the pods is a deal breaker. Keurig - as lousy as the coffee is - is much more convenient.
May 26, 2011
747 posts
142 upvotes
Montreal
Are there ever any deals for the vertuo pods? And how low do they get? That’s what always seems to stop me from buying a Nespresso
Apr 6, 2015
57 posts
4 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
theosis wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:51 pm
Are there ever any deals for the vertuo pods? And how low do they get? That’s what always seems to stop me from buying a Nespresso
Would like to know the answer to this question also
Apr 6, 2015
57 posts
4 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
pocq wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 12:18 pm
Has the code expired? Doesn't seem to work for me
Oct 11, 2009
228 posts
200 upvotes
BC
pocq wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 12:18 pm
thanks!
Apr 24, 2006
972 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
To1245 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 2:58 am
Has the code expired? Doesn't seem to work for me
I think it has to be in CAPS.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Mar 7, 2011
379 posts
223 upvotes
Brampton
lenz33 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 2:32 pm
Have been watching Nespresso for a long time now , and still cannot decide if owning one is practical. I know that the coffee from Nespresso is great - tasted it many times BUT the scarcity and the price of the pods makes me hesitate each time. If the pods were available everywhere, I would have caved in by now regardless of the price. The fact that I have to buy on-line or go out of my way to get the pods is a deal breaker. Keurig - as lousy as the coffee is - is much more convenient.
What’s the cheapest price of keurig you can find? Really interested in this... There’s original line on amazon for 35 cents a piece...
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3858 posts
611 upvotes
Windsor
lenz33 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 2:32 pm
If you get an OriginalLine machine then the pods are everywhere..... Every grocery store carries at least one type.

The newer pods, you can only get those from Nespresso as they have a barcode so that other people can't make them....