Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nespresso

Nespresso VertuoPlus Grey & Aeroccino Bundle $191

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2019 5:14 am
Nov 25, 2017
909 posts
701 upvotes

Nespresso VertuoPlus Grey & Aeroccino Bundle $191

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
Nespresso
Pretty good deal on this bundle. Regular price is 319 everywhere. They still have the flat head available. Thebay also has the deluxe model for 209.99.
77 replies
Mar 25, 2008
542 posts
1154 upvotes
Vancouver
Use the code BONUS for The Bay, to bring it down to 178.49

EDIT: code expired
Last edited by pocq on Jan 9th, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3258 posts
2116 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Seems like a nice price! Too bad I already have the Aerocinno from the Original Nespresso.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1095 posts
623 upvotes
In the market for an espresso maker and trying to decide if I should go with a semi-automatic (Breville Barrista) or just stick to the convenience of Nespresso. I think price-wise, they all balance out in the end (cheaper machine, expensive pods vs. expensive machine, cheaper coffee).
Dec 12, 2018
56 posts
70 upvotes
Bought the Vertuoplus Deluxe from The Bay. Thanks OP and pocq! Dont forget the 2% cash back from ebates.
Aug 6, 2015
146 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have been watching Nespresso for a long time now , and still cannot decide if owning one is practical. I know that the coffee from Nespresso is great - tasted it many times BUT the scarcity and the price of the pods makes me hesitate each time. If the pods were available everywhere, I would have caved in by now regardless of the price. The fact that I have to buy on-line or go out of my way to get the pods is a deal breaker. Keurig - as lousy as the coffee is - is much more convenient.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1072 posts
341 upvotes
Montreal
Are there ever any deals for the vertuo pods? And how low do they get? That’s what always seems to stop me from buying a Nespresso
Apr 6, 2015
159 posts
14 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
theosis wrote: Are there ever any deals for the vertuo pods? And how low do they get? That’s what always seems to stop me from buying a Nespresso
Would like to know the answer to this question also
Apr 6, 2015
159 posts
14 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
pocq wrote: Use the code BONUS for The Bay, to bring it down to 178.49
Has the code expired? Doesn't seem to work for me
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1396 posts
1058 upvotes
GTA
To1245 wrote: Has the code expired? Doesn't seem to work for me
I think it has to be in CAPS.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Mar 7, 2011
687 posts
545 upvotes
Paris
lenz33 wrote: Have been watching Nespresso for a long time now , and still cannot decide if owning one is practical. I know that the coffee from Nespresso is great - tasted it many times BUT the scarcity and the price of the pods makes me hesitate each time. If the pods were available everywhere, I would have caved in by now regardless of the price. The fact that I have to buy on-line or go out of my way to get the pods is a deal breaker. Keurig - as lousy as the coffee is - is much more convenient.
What’s the cheapest price of keurig you can find? Really interested in this... There’s original line on amazon for 35 cents a piece...
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
lenz33 wrote: Have been watching Nespresso for a long time now , and still cannot decide if owning one is practical. I know that the coffee from Nespresso is great - tasted it many times BUT the scarcity and the price of the pods makes me hesitate each time. If the pods were available everywhere, I would have caved in by now regardless of the price. The fact that I have to buy on-line or go out of my way to get the pods is a deal breaker. Keurig - as lousy as the coffee is - is much more convenient.
If you get an OriginalLine machine then the pods are everywhere..... Every grocery store carries at least one type.

The newer pods, you can only get those from Nespresso as they have a barcode so that other people can't make them....
Mar 25, 2008
542 posts
1154 upvotes
Vancouver
To1245 wrote:
Has the code expired? Doesn't seem to work for me
Grimcurse wrote: It doesn't work caps or not for me too.

The code expired on Tuesday, Jan 8th. Will post another code if there is one soon
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1054 upvotes
They have third party pods available in superstore and save on foods.
Nov 25, 2017
909 posts
701 upvotes
I got a Nespresso VertuoPlus Grey & Aeroccino Bundle for 191 + tax and I got the deluxe one from the bay for 178.

I am planning on returning the 191 one at a boutique, but if anyone in GTA is interested at cost message me. They are out of stock now.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
G77 wrote: If you get an OriginalLine machine then the pods are everywhere..... Every grocery store carries at least one type.

The newer pods, you can only get those from Nespresso as they have a barcode so that other people can't make them....
I believe it had to do with the patent expiring for the original line, so other companies started making them. I tried a few and they did not compare to the quality of nespresso. That may have changed because I have since moved to the Vertuo line and those pods don't go on sale at nespresso.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
engman13 wrote: I believe it had to do with the patent expiring for the original line, so other companies started making them. I tried a few and they did not compare to the quality of nespresso. That may have changed because I have since moved to the Vertuo line and those pods don't go on sale at nespresso.
I have had a few decent 3rd party ones - notably Peet's Coffee ones which I got 80 for $35 US at Costco in the US.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)