[ON-GTA] Simply Smart Home - Free NEST™ E Thermostat & Install (after Enbridge $100 credit)
- Deal Link:
- 100% off
- Simply Smart will provide you with a Nest E Thermostat including professional installation for only $100. Enbridge will credit you $100, making your brand new Thermostat a no cost upgrade to your home.
- Your Smart Thermostat must control your primary heating source of Natural Gas. (Propane, Oil and Electric Heating are not eligible).
- The residence that is linked to your Smart Thermostat must be located within the Greater Toronto Area.
- Your residence must be a Single Family Home (Detached, Semi-detached, and Townhouse homes only).
- You must have a Wi-Fi Connection at your residence sufficient enough to communicate that your Smart Thermostat has been successfully installed, activated and paired to Nest’s services.
- Only one device per residence with a one-time Serial Number registration permitted. In addition, to qualify you must have not have applied and or received an incentive related to the Thermostat through any other conservation program in Ontario.
How to Register for the No Cost NEST™ E Program:
- Click the "Redeem Now" button below to reply to this offer. (( The e-mail address they link is firstname.lastname@example.org but the image in the e-mail links to their webpage with form too.))
- Cite your name, address and phone number in the email.
- One of our representatives will contact you to set up an installation date and time.
Terms & Conditions can be found at https://simplysmarthome.ca/nest-program ... onditions/ , which explains how they are going to give a sales pitch for their monthly services. Be strong and don't cave into them. If you are going to sign up your elderly relative's house for this, you may want to consider being present for their consultation visit to avoid any contract accidents.
Last note, if you did get the smoke detector, you won't be able to get the thermostat from the same program. Re: "If you chose not to participate in the No Cost NEST™ Protect Program, we would like to welcome you to register for our new No Cost NEST™ E Thermostat Program. Please be advised that you are only allowed to participate in one promotion per primary residence."
Edit: Thanks to @Saukrates & @Dustler6 attention to detail, the $100 credit is until 31Jan2019. Afterwards, it'll be $75 credit. So it's something to discuss with Simply Smart Home, either to negotiate or coordinate the date, etc.