Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Nestle 120 count Halloween chocs $12.99, YMMV?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2017 8:25 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
wildlele wrote: Correct your title. It is very common knowledge that clearance items end in .97 This is just a sale....
Probably I can expect Halloween chocolates go on clearance for $9.97/box
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
Landon99 wrote: Why the repost op?
Bad reply, not repost
Read the original thread totally different discount + sale amount

costco-nestle-120-count-halloween-chocs ... v-2134090/

Even odder the haters downvotes when old thread had +7 upvotes DESPITE COSTING MORE lol
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
Thanks for posting. It’s about the piece for me. I’m giving it all away anyway.

And ignore the negative feedback, don’t let them keep you from posting the next deal you want to share, I appreciate you took time to let us know.

Mp
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
porksoda wrote: cost per candy as many here have said is useless. Cost per gram is a better gauge of cost/item or /gm.
And from what i recall when i was there last week i saw this and it was much more cost/gm than the nofrills deal.
$10.97 for 95 @ No Frills
$11.89 for 120 @ Costco

Costco is cheaper still
Cost per gram is meaningless as all the bars are same size (unless you were comparing 2 vastly different products, such as a bag of chips vs a candy)
(It should be common sense a KitKat weighs more than an Aero bar due to its composition; buying the KitKat is in no way a better "value" than the Aero)

Whats next, cost per Calorie?
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Aug 9, 2005
127 posts
93 upvotes
Victoria
Hmm just got this in email: Not sure what the price is instore tuesday?

Still maybe the cheapest yet so far before halloween, especially if you can price match.

Don’t miss these 2 one-day offers! On Tuesday, October 24, when you spend $30 or more on Nestle favourites 120ct, get 15,000 pts* or spend $30 or more on Halloween costumes and Halloween décor, get 15,000 pts*.

Hurry to your local Real Canadian Superstore (West) location to take advantage of this limited time offer!
*When you spend $30 on Nestle favourites (120ct only) or when you spend $30 or more on Halloween costumes and Halloween décor, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts or PC® points redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. *20,000 pts minimum redemption.

Offer valid only Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
Last edited by doggity on Oct 23rd, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2003
1016 posts
458 upvotes
doggity wrote: Hmm just got this in email: Not sure what the price is instore tuesday?

Still maybe the cheapest yet so far before halloween, especially if you can price match.

Don’t miss these 2 one-day offers! On Tuesday, October 24, when you spend $30 or more on Nestle favourites 120ct, get 15,000 pts* or spend $30 or more on Halloween costumes and Halloween décor, get 15,000 pts*.

Hurry to your local Real Canadian Superstore (West) location to take advantage of this limited time offer!
*When you spend $30 on Nestle favourites (120ct only) or when you spend $30 or more on Halloween costumes and Halloween décor, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts or PC® points redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. *20,000 pts minimum redemption.

Offer valid only Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
Got one too! Wonder what the price will be tomorrow.
Aug 9, 2005
127 posts
93 upvotes
Victoria
vistokid wrote: Got one too! Wonder what the price will be tomorrow.
You can still price match, just have to get to $30 after all discounts/coupons according to fine print, to make it sweeter deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2003
1016 posts
458 upvotes
doggity wrote: You can still price match, just have to get to $30 after all discounts/coupons according to fine print, to make it sweeter deal.
Is there an advertised price for the 120 Pack anywhere?
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19239 posts
17866 upvotes
GTA, ON
doggity wrote: Image

All excited until I saw it was for Western Canada. Crying Face
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32139 posts
15421 upvotes
Socially Distanced
None when i was there today :(
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people