Expired Freebies

[Netflix] [BC, AB, ON] Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe Pop-up, Free milkshakes in an official "Pop's cup" to first 200 people on Oct 12-13

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2017 12:44 pm
Nov 1, 2016
160 posts
99 upvotes
i went there at 6:20pm and indeed line up was all around the block leading to Yonge St and continuing north.

wish i wasnt so old. i cant even stand for more than 2 hours these days. damn back...
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13916 posts
9531 upvotes
Toronto
Yesterday's Toronto lineup. Expect even longer today

"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Jul 29, 2008
25 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
it's nothing really. got there around 5:30pm and I was 106th. (someone counted). I got inside around 8pm. The wait was only because people were taking pics with the Pops Diner sign. That's it. Nothing else special. The milkshakes are all ready. They only hand it to you when you get into the door. . Then you stand and wait to get a pic. You can wear the Riverdale jacket, or cat ears, pearls or a pink sweater. Then you leave. To wait for hours for that.....meh. The cup is a plastic cup with Riverdale/Netflix and Pops Diner on it. The shake is good. It's a Fran's shake, which has always been good.