Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22771 posts
4655 upvotes
GTHA
Danny Rand Returns From The Dead In A Brand New Trailer

"The trailer offers a host of breathtaking footage, including snippets of Kun-Lun, the death of Danny's parents, plenty of martial arts action, the Meachum family, and the appearance of the enigmatic Madame Gao from Daredevil. Still no sign of that classic costume, but that will probably be saved for the series release.
from https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/marve ... or-a148767
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3461 posts
347 upvotes
Aurora
Looks pretty good. I know nothing about Iron Fist but the trailer reminds me of a toned-down Daredevil - less brutal violence.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22771 posts
4655 upvotes
GTHA
Colleen Wing learned martial arts after everything else was taken from her. Now, she's putting her abilities to the test. Marvel's Iron Fist premieres March 17, 2017 exclusively on Netflix.

Jun 29, 2010
681 posts
143 upvotes
I hope they don't follow the Arrow formula where he keeps having flashbacks of his "years in hell". Just put all the exposition at the start.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
1922 posts
296 upvotes
ARROW is a rogue that bangs every moving thing. He's not a superhero ... he's a superbanger!

Iron Fist is download ... not stream.
Stress is caused by NOT fishing enough.

Megabass, Imakatsu, Jackall, OSP RULES!
YGK, Toray, Sunline RULES!
Shimano RULES!
St. Croix & Halo RULES!

JDM ONLY.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2003
9869 posts
1228 upvotes
Ottawa
Trailers looks ok…..not feeling it yet but looks more promising than luke cage season 1

hope the fighting choreo is good because of he’s supposed to have mad skills
Last edited by warpdrive on Feb 22nd, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 27, 2003
268 posts
9 upvotes
London
I wonder if they'll sneak Shang-Chi in this near the end. Or Jack of Hearts. Anyone that dresses up like a giant playing card is OK in my book :)
Stand and Deliver! I have two pistols here... I know one of them isn't loaded anymore, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure... well just about for sure........
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22771 posts
4655 upvotes
GTHA
Showrunner Scott Buck has come forward to explain why Danny won't be seen wearing his iconic green and yellow garb...

Buck said "there was no good reason" they could think to put him in that outfit. In the series, Rand "is still discovering who he is as a hero and where he is going to be." As such, he's "not yet ready to put on a mask or a costume."

Read the full interview in SFX Magazine

from http://www.gamesradar.com/netflixs-iron ... time-soon/
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel