Netflix Marvel 'Iron Fist' tv series

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2017 7:49 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 16, 2016
68 posts
6 upvotes
Most of these Netflix series play it safe in the first 6 Episodes, their characters get a full season to develop and become the "heroes" they're supposed to be before the Defenders are out. They've done the same for all of the series so far.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25185 posts
5581 upvotes
GTHA
Teacher. Student. Ally. Friend. Jessica Henwick and Finn Jones discuss Henwick's role as Colleen Wing, a martial arts instructor with a mysterious past. Marvel's Iron Fist premieres March 17, 2017, exclusively on Netflix.
Watch Marvel's Iron Fist: https://www.netflix.com/title/80002612

Jun 29, 2010
746 posts
155 upvotes
The reviews coming in have not been good so far. Will still check it out - maybe lower my expectations a little...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9967 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
This is getting really savage reviews. General consensus is that it's boring with bad fight choreography. Finn Jones doesn't look like he worked out at all.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3538 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Talamasca wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 6:21 pm
This is getting really savage reviews. General consensus is that it's boring with bad fight choreography. Finn Jones doesn't look like he worked out at all.
yea in terms of physique, i was skeptical about him as soon as teasers showed him with that lame "tattoo".
Was hoping i'd be wrong though. Still going to watch just because of Defenders.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9967 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone watching this yet? Saw the first episode this morning. I'll keep watching but it was ok. Finn Jones was average. His American accent was decent, his fight scenes were mediocre, but he had a watchable quality to him. I try not to judge pilot episodes too harshly so I'll give it some time to improve.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
2995 posts
185 upvotes
3 episodes in and this is a lot better than Jessica jones even the first few episodes of Luke cage.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13857 posts
2370 upvotes
Toronto
Luke Cage was way better. The series is slow and boring.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2004
1125 posts
182 upvotes
Easily the worst show in the MCU series. It felt more like a CW teen action drama with a little more gore. The only character that felt real was Ward. Such a shame because it had a lot of potential.
Heatware: 9-0-0
Realtor @ Royal LePage United Realty – Read my reviews
Current Offer: Freehold Pre-Con project in Niagara. 7~10 mins from the Falls, 3~5 mins to Marineland. Semis from $500's; Singles from low $700's. PM for details.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4399 posts
706 upvotes
Has anyone actually watched it or this this a bunch of rehashed mimicry from fb reviews?

First few episodes aren't bad. Equally ridiculous plot holes as all the others. This is a far cry from Dare Devil season 2, or 1, but just as good or better than Luke Cage so far .... will leave passing final judgement once I've finished the whole season
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7279 posts
710 upvotes
Victoria
I'm 6 episodes in and I've enjoyed it. I don't find it to be the treash heap the rest of the internet seems to think it is... Maybe not daredevil level, but it's still pretty good. Better than any of the DC shows right now, and better than Shield...
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1386 posts
346 upvotes
Just finished watching it and it's definitely the worst. I'd rather have more of the other 3 or Punisher than Netflix investing in more seasons of Iron First.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1130 posts
254 upvotes
This is really not good news to hear as I finally have access to Netflix for a couple weeks as my friend is on vacation and gave me his password. This was going to be my initial Netflix binge-watching series which I wanted to tackle first because it was the newest of the Marvel superheroes on this network. Guess, I will save the best for last and start with this and end by watching "Daredevil" hopefully before my friend gets back. Great introduction for me with this network starting with the worst series to the best series for superheroes on Netflix. LOL
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9967 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 2:20 pm
This is really not good news to hear as I finally have access to Netflix for a couple weeks as my friend is on vacation and gave me his password. This was going to be my initial Netflix binge-watching series which I wanted to tackle first because it was the newest of the Marvel superheroes on this network. Guess, I will save the best for last and start with this and end by watching "Daredevil" hopefully before my friend gets back. Great introduction for me with this network starting with the worst series to the best series for superheroes on Netflix. LOL
Unless your friend changes his password, you will always have access to his Netflix. And everyone can get a free 30 day trial. No need to marathon these shows in just two weeks.