Entertainment

Netflix Marvel series "Jessica Jones" (no surprise CANCELLED)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2019 1:39 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
10295 posts
2405 upvotes
Toronto

Netflix Marvel series "Jessica Jones" (no surprise CANCELLED)

tk1000 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2014 12:26 pm
Krysten Ritter is Marvel’s Jessica Jones!

from http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/12/kryste ... el-netflix
One time Doctor Who cast as main baddie

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23978/david_t ... or_netflix
Last edited by jenviea on Feb 18th, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
110 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17121 posts
467 upvotes
There is so much marvel out there right now... its worse than the NFL... at least the story lines seem to make sense and converge haha.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1565 upvotes
If this is the case then there has to be a Heroes for Hire series coming, if they are doing Luke Cage as well
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11154 posts
2130 upvotes
Toronto
Spidey wrote:
Apr 16th, 2015 1:50 pm
If this is the case then there has to be a Heroes for Hire series coming, if they are doing Luke Cage as well
I said this in the Luke Cage thread in reply to your same inquiry...so I might as well put it here too...haha. :)

:arrowd:

No...instead, they will be making "The Defenders" series with Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist etc. in that team...once the other 3 shows air.

That was Marvel's plan from the beginning.

I loved Daredevil...it was an excellent show...I binge watched it over two nights. Amazing!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1565 upvotes
Scorpionsy wrote:
Apr 16th, 2015 8:28 pm
I said this in the Luke Cage thread in reply to your same inquiry...so I might as well put it here too...haha. :)

:arrowd:

No...instead, they will be making "The Defenders" series with Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist etc. in that team...once the other 3 shows air.

That was Marvel's plan from the beginning.

I loved Daredevil...it was an excellent show...I binge watched it over two nights. Amazing!
I wont complain to that series either, although to me the DEfenders are the HUlk, Sub-Mariner, Dr. Strange and Hell cat
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
1908 posts
319 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Sweet! Loving all this Marvel stuff. I wasn't to keen on Daredevil and Agent Carter but they actually turned out great.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11154 posts
2130 upvotes
Toronto
Spidey wrote:
Apr 17th, 2015 10:59 am
I wont complain to that series either, although to me the DEfenders are the HUlk, Sub-Mariner, Dr. Strange and Hell cat
Yeah, man. Those are the original "Defenders"...and don't forget the Silver Surfer. But just like the Avengers having team changes with new superheroes every once in a while...this is probably along that line.

"The group had a rotating line-up from 1972 until 1986, with Dr. Strange and the Hulk being more or less constant members along with a number of other mainstays such as Valkyrie, Nighthawk, Hellcat, the Gargoyle, Beast, the Son of Satan and Luke Cage, and a large number of temporary members. The publication was retitled near the end of the run as The New Defenders but featured none of the original members and only Valkyrie, the Beast and the Gargoyle of the former long-term members. The concept was modified in the 1993–95 series Secret Defenders, in which Dr. Strange assembled different teams for each individual mission. Later, the original team were reunited in a short-lived series by Kurt Busiek and Erik Larsen. In the 2000s, Marvel published a new miniseries featuring the classic line-up. Writer Matt Fraction and artist Terry Dodson launched a new Defenders series in December 2011."

And by the way, since Hellcat is going to be on the Jessica Jones series...you at least get to have one of the original Defenders in Hellcat who might end up joining them in the Defenders series when we get to that stage.
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8485 upvotes
GTHA
Official International Teaser Trailer

A 45-Second Peek At JESSICA JONES’ Messy Apartment
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8485 upvotes
GTHA
Nightcap

"“Jessica Jones is a brawler. She gets drunk, she gets pissed off, and boom, you’re down. She doesn’t wear a costume, she doesn’t have a mask. She’s just who she is.”
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18352 posts
1594 upvotes
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11154 posts
2130 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2015 10:21 am
Official International Teaser Trailer

A 45-Second Peek At JESSICA JONES’ Messy Apartment
LOL! They were right...isn't that the "B*@$! from Apartment 23?" Don't trust her! :lol:
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11154 posts
2130 upvotes
Toronto
Who Is Marvel's Jessica Jones? - Comics History 101