Expired Hot Deals

[Netflix] Netflix Basic for only $3.96 a month (VPN to Turkey required)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2020 11:30 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4276 posts
1760 upvotes
AB
s1301950 wrote: i just signed up with windscribe, but couldn't get to netflix.com/tr-en. It still redirects me back to canada...
Is that the Turkey link? I don't know, I used Argentina.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1578 posts
795 upvotes
s1301950 wrote: i just signed up with windscribe, but couldn't get to netflix.com/tr-en. It still redirects me back to canada...
Are you using paid or free windscribe?
Free ones won't allow you to connect to the Turkey servers. (going to assume you have paid one)

If you have paid, do the following
- clear cache browser
- go incognito tab
- type in the address
- profit
Hopefully this should work.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2430 posts
322 upvotes
ncr
jay-em wrote: Are you using paid or free windscribe?
Free ones won't allow you to connect to the Turkey servers. (going to assume you have paid one)

If you have paid, do the following
- clear cache browser
- go incognito tab
- type in the address
- profit
Hopefully this should work.
thanks for the steps. now they are asking for a turkey phone confirmation.. any idea how to get around that?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1578 posts
795 upvotes
s1301950 wrote: thanks for the steps. now they are asking for a turkey phone confirmation.. any idea how to get around that?
No idea, sorry. Maybe you could use your Canadian number? (don't know if that will work)
Had my account for a while, what I did was cancel let the membership run out.
From there restarted my membership again. (using VPN)
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2430 posts
322 upvotes
ncr
jay-em wrote: No idea, sorry. Maybe you could use your Canadian number? (don't know if that will work)
Had my account for a while, what I did was cancel let the membership run out.
From there restarted my membership again. (using VPN)
yea, i've read that. old account does not require phone verification. only new account does. So looks like i'm gonna have to open a regular canadian account. get it phone verified. I paid regular for a month using a paypal giftcard. so you`re saying that i should cancel after that month runs out? and then restart again through turkey? btw, i really like the build a plan from windscribe. 'cause i don't need all the vpns in the world, just turkey, and it only costs me $2 a month. i can afford that :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1578 posts
795 upvotes
s1301950 wrote: yea, i've read that. old account does not require phone verification. only new account does. So looks like i'm gonna have to open a regular canadian account. get it phone verified. I paid regular for a month using a paypal giftcard. so you`re saying that i should cancel after that month runs out? and then restart again through turkey? btw, i really like the build a plan from windscribe. 'cause i don't need all the vpns in the world, just turkey, and it only costs me $2 a month. i can afford that :)
Yes you should cancel before the renewal day, ie if you sign up today your renewal date is every 24th of every month.
You can even cancel at the beginning & just let it run out.
From there restart again through Turkey (VPN).

Since you're starting over remember there's 1month free.
Also might want to double check using PayPal giftcard moving forward.
I'm not sure if anyone had success going through that payment method.
Jan 2, 2020
5 posts
7 upvotes
This did not work for me. Kept getting a message about something wrong with my payment method. I guess they're blocking cards with a different currency.
Sep 7, 2017
361 posts
235 upvotes
Using NordVPN, no luck with Turkey or Argentina. Seems Netflix is on top of their servers. Using free Windscribe, was able to get to Turkey. Argentina is premium location.