• Aug 12th, 2017 12:20 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9698 posts
840 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Looks like next season will be on the Cali Cartel. Season ended when Pedro Pascal's character was asked about the cartel. Guess we will be seeing more of him. The Cali cartel is very recent case. The leaders were just convicted in 2006 for a lame 5yr sentence.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
Just heads up. Netflix wanted to cast a guy that looks like Pablo Escobar's twin brother who played Pablo Escobar in a spanish TV drug series but the guy refused, says he will never play Pablo Escobar again due to being too creepy and strange.

The guy in the black/white pic is the real Pablo Escobar in 1987, the other pic is from 2015 of the actor Im talking about from a Latin American TV series called "El Patrón del Mal" (The Master Of Evil).

-
The video below is the Latin American series that pre-dated Netflix's "Narcos". It was called "El Patrón del Mal" and it was also a smashing hit.

-
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
Doesnt Pablo die in 2nd season? How will they make a third season?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5924 posts
1663 upvotes
I assume we'll be seeing the continuation of some of the other characters lives that showed up.
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
raspeed wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 8:20 pm
I assume we'll be seeing the continuation of some of the other characters lives that showed up.
I can guarantee you that the next druglord to be featured for Narcos is going to be billionaire mexican druglord Chapo Guzman from the Gulf Cartel.... he had thousands of armed men under his command and killed politicians and an estimated 1,000 cops. Like Pablo he also escaped jail but in a more Hollywoodish way. This guy is still alive and his cartel is still strong.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7175 posts
677 upvotes
Victoria
tk1000 wrote:
Mar 5th, 2017 7:01 pm
Pablo Escobar's son slams TV series for 'glorifying' criminals

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/worl ... cle/487190
Haha I remember getting into the first episodes. Where it was all rosy and they were making money hand over first. I was thinking.. that looks great! Then he got greedy, and it all went to sh**. He was making so much money I was often wondering why he didn't walk away when he had stockpiles of it.

i will say the show will be very diferrent without Pablo. I realize the show's called Narco's, with Escobar was a huge presence and main character so far. It's a big hole to fill.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
1755 posts
1024 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jenviea wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 4:26 pm
Looks like season 3 is going to be about the Cali Cartel, not El Chapo as some folks were predicting/expecting.
drop a gear and dissapear
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14217 posts
3410 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Why would Netflix focus on el chapo when they have a whole show dedicated to el chapo?

As per the season 2 finale, season 3 will be center around the Cali Cartel.

Edit - realized the predictions were posted before ‘El Chapo’ came out
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game