Entertainment

Netflix Original Series 'Narcos' 3rd season is streaming, focused on the Cali Cartel

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 9:44 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25657 posts
5836 upvotes
GTHA
Do you know how much money the Cali Cartel made every 30 seconds?
Narcos season 3 premieres September 1, only on Netflix.

Jun 2, 2017
16 posts
2 upvotes
I know there are a ton of Pablo fans out there but I must say Season 3 of Marcos was awesome. Highly recommended.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5514 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
CEOofPopeyes wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 11:52 am
I know there are a ton of Pablo fans out there but I must say Season 3 of Marcos was awesome. Highly recommended.
yep i really enjoyed this s3 too, its one of the best netflix shows imo
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1169 posts
161 upvotes
Agreed. Loved season 3! Did anyone else think it was Ray Stevenson playing Chepe? I only found out after reading wiki that it was some other actor.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1531 posts
110 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 5:15 pm
Agreed. Loved season 3! Did anyone else think it was Ray Stevenson playing Chepe? I only found out after reading wiki that it was some other actor.
I thought it was Ray too! Did not expect S3 to be this good!
Penalty Box
Oct 15, 2006
4261 posts
434 upvotes
It was enjoyable. No where near as good as the first 2 though. Escobar and Murphy made that show. Without them it's not the same, especially since Pena is kinda bore.

Looks like Netflix will milk it for an El Chapo season next. Looking forward to it!
Feb 25, 2015
706 posts
132 upvotes
York Region
trini wrote:
Sep 5th, 2017 10:43 am
Alberto Ammann as Pacho Herrera is solid!
If you grew up in the era you really appreciate the show.
Pacho is pretty badass. I found it strange how the cartel takes no issue with his sexuality. I always figured these old school cartel guys were like the Italian mafia with staunch "catholic values". Not sure how accurate this is with the real cartel but if true, I command their acceptance.Smiling Face With Open Mouth

The character I can't stand is Miguel and his son. The son is way too confrontational even for the smallest of issues and totally incompetent. He wouldn't lasted if his daddy wasn't a Don.
Aug 1, 2007
550 posts
27 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 5:15 pm
Had no idea till you just told me this lol. Like season 3 a lot.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1169 posts
161 upvotes
bacalhau4me wrote:
Sep 5th, 2017 11:04 am
The character I can't stand is Miguel and his son. The son is way too confrontational even for the smallest of issues and totally incompetent. He wouldn't lasted if his daddy wasn't a Don.
The actor that played David did a great job at being unlikeable to the audience. The only complaint I have was that............***SPOILER ALERT***............

.........his death was not more gruesome and it was not at the hands of Jorge.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1542 posts
757 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
In the last episode, who were the two girls on motorcycles, the ones helping Pacho? Just for research purposes. ;)
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer. Beware of their tactics.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15020 posts
3987 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
it's been 1am bedtimes for me the last 2 nights because I couldn't stop watching. One more episode to go. God i love this show. Can't wait for the next 2 seasons.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1971 posts
239 upvotes
Finished season 3. Agree with others that it's not as interesting as the previous 2 seasons. They lacked character development in this one, only character that they make semi likable is Jorge. Funny that they never really mentioned Murphy at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)