Netflix planning to introduce new anti-VPN measures shortly

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 11:35 am
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Didn’t know you could setup a us paypal with CC.

What do you use for an address?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2403 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
VPN services have been blocked is there any way I can get this?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2403 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone confirm if crackle is us/cdn? I’ve been waiting for this show called the oath on crackle but no luck finding it
Mar 18, 2018
3 posts
Seriously? is this an official update? Please let me know. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2014
2896 posts
2234 upvotes
Just Moved To Somewh…
It's right in their TOU page:

Operation of Service; Availability of Products and Services; International Issues. SPE controls and operates the Service from the U.S.A., and makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use beyond the U.S.A. If you use the Service from other locations, you are doing so on your own initiative and responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding your online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent local laws apply.
#1 - “Don’t irritate old people. The older they get, the less “Life in prison” is a deterrent."
#2 - Are you a Sexual Intellect? /S - What you post in this thread may determine that.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2014
1206 posts
529 upvotes
Pickering, ON
What's the solution to get Netflix US in Canada? I'm new to Netflix and would like all their content.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
3349 posts
555 upvotes
SleepyEyez wrote: What's the solution to get Netflix US in Canada? I'm new to Netflix and would like all their content.
Apparently TorGuard is the only thing that works now. They set you up with a unique IP address in one of two locations in the US (your choice) which you have to route your Netflix traffic through via their PC software or a router. I've been lazy getting a router to finish setting this up but someday soon I will and hopefully remember to update the thread...

PS. Torrenting through this IP is strictly verbotten, so this is only useful for Netflix and services similar. It's like $3 a month.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2115 posts
1299 upvotes
Toronto
SleepyEyez wrote: What's the solution to get Netflix US in Canada? I'm new to Netflix and would like all their content.
LeisureSuitL wrote: Apparently TorGuard is the only thing that works now. They set you up with a unique IP address in one of two locations in the US (your choice) which you have to route your Netflix traffic through via their PC software or a router. I've been lazy getting a router to finish setting this up but someday soon I will and hopefully remember to update the thread...

PS. Torrenting through this IP is strictly verbotten, so this is only useful for Netflix and services similar. It's like $3 a month.
Some users report success viewing US Netflix with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited. (There are frequent sales via StackSocial.) e.g.

stacksocial-keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-lif ... #p28935854
stacksocial-keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-lif ... #p29111700

conflicting reports so YMMV (maybe it works via some devices and not others)
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Sep 16, 2020
6 posts
4 upvotes
There are legit ways to still stream content on netflix from other countries. I bought a device stream locator, which is a hardware device. You have to plug it in the router.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)