• Dec 4th, 2017 1:32 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26902 posts
6394 upvotes
GTHA
Beyond Stranger Things | Stranger Things 2 - Sneak Peak [HD] | Netflix

Beyond Stranger Things - the much anticipated second installment of the beloved drama series now has a show, after the show. Hosted by writer, producer, actor and super fan Jim Rash, Beyond Stranger Things tackles inspiration for the series, behind-the-scenes stories, and analyzes every aspect of the second season – answering all the burning questions.

The series features Stranger Things creators Matt and Ross Duffer, executive producer Shawn Levy, and the cast -- Sean Astin, Linnea Berthelsen, Millie Bobby Brown, Natalia Dyer, Brett Gelman, David Harbour, Randy Havens (the teacher!), Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Dacre Montgomery, Paul Reiser, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, and Finn Wolfhard, along with special guests!

All seven episodes will premiere October 27th only on Netflix.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
3537 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 5:02 pm
All seven episodes will premiere October 27th only on Netflix.
I'm going to be so spoiled this weekend.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7499 posts
784 upvotes
Victoria
It's only 7 episodes? :(
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10206 posts
736 upvotes
Mississauga
zod wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 8:41 pm
It's only 7 episodes? :(
The after show is 7 episodes. The actual series will have 9 episodes.
Jul 30, 2010
986 posts
109 upvotes
I really tried to stay up until 1am last night to catch at least one episode, but I couldn't...this weekend is going to be a wicked binge.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1327 posts
201 upvotes
Just finished episode 6 but the wifey and I are too tired for any more tonight. So far, so good. The new kids seem useless and boring, but everything else is enjoyable so far. Damn, almost didn't recognize Paul Reiser from Mad About You.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2013
4069 posts
1358 upvotes
BC
I haven't watched season 2 yet so I don't know how significant Charlie Heaton's role was, but he's been banned from the US for trace amounts of cocaine found in his luggage, so that might have implications for future seasons as the show is filmed in Georgia.

Source: http://deadline.com/2017/10/stranger-th ... 202196575/
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

¯\_(-.-)_/¯
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14169 posts
2521 upvotes
Toronto
dealseaker101 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 3:32 am
I haven't watched season 2 yet so I don't know how significant Charlie Heaton's role was, but he's been banned from the US for trace amounts of cocaine found in his luggage, so that might have implications for future seasons as the show is filmed in Georgia.

Source: http://deadline.com/2017/10/stranger-th ... 202196575/
Wow what a fool.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1327 posts
201 upvotes
Finished the season last night. No spoilers for now.

Great season. It didn't feel as scary as the first season but it's probably because everything was still a mystery. This season expanded on it and made everything bigger and I thought it was very entertaining. I still don't think Billy and Max were needed throughout the season but I guess there was a good payoff in the end. I really liked how much we got of the Eleven backstory, and the reunion with Mike and the gang (albeit a bit later in the season than I expected) was a fantastic. The other thing I really enjoyed was the soundtrack.

Now the wait for season 3 begins...
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14169 posts
2521 upvotes
Toronto
Really enjoyed season 2. It was great. The Halloween episode where the guys dressed up as the Ghostbusters was cool.
Jan 15, 2017
99 posts
32 upvotes
Great season. Did not disappoint. Lots of loose ends for future seasons.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2013
4069 posts
1358 upvotes
BC
Originally, a year ago I thought that it was just a kid's show given the cast and decided to delay watching it to a later date. I didn't start watching this show until last week (after the hype for season 2), and it was much better than I was expecting.
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

¯\_(-.-)_/¯
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2186 posts
610 upvotes
Global Village
Just finished binge-watching S02, really enjoyed it, it was stranger things entertainment at a grander scale, you can tell the production budget was much higher this season, better and more special effects, acting continues to be top-notch. There will definitely be a 3rd season.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
6808 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Binge watched it sat nite w the wifey. Answered some questions, but now also left many new ones.

Now we have a long wait til season 3.

They announced that it might be only 4 seasons, but can expend on if needed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Psubs