Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Nettalk DUO Sears 29.94 Clearance 1/2 price

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2013 2:03 pm
Jan 29, 2010
111 posts
51 upvotes
QC

[Sears] Nettalk DUO Sears 29.94 Clearance 1/2 price

Mixed reviews about it but for the price, I would give it a try if I had the need. Saw this at my local Sears. In-Store Only. YMMV

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K2oCLp5.png[/IMG]
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2003
1330 posts
8 upvotes
Mixed reviews..? This seems to better compared to MajicJack users/service..? Can you point some reviews..? Does this come with 1-Year service & Canadian number..? MajicJack service charges extra $10 for a Canadian number!

Also, did you see any NetTalk Duo 'Wifi' units at Sears at special price?

Thanks
ZeeTX Image
Jan 11, 2009
839 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
wouldn't use this if it was free - had one and suffered for a year - stay away
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1019 posts
401 upvotes
Newmarket, Ontario
ZeeTX wrote: Mixed reviews..? This seems to better compared to MajicJack users/service..? Can you point some reviews..? Does this come with 1-Year service & Canadian number..? MajicJack service charges extra $10 for a Canadian number!

Also, did you see any NetTalk Duo 'Wifi' units at Sears at special price?

Thanks
This is a smoking hot deal because it comes with a year of service which will cost you $40 USD/year!! I have one for about 2 years now, they had a bad technical issue a couple months ago and a lot of the canadian numbers had to be changed, but they credit us with 6 months of service for the interruption. If you have your router set up properly then this unit is pretty good, most canadian internet has very low upload speed so if you don't prioritize the nettalk first then you get bad service.

Looks like they have a DUO II now so they are likely clearing out the older model (can't see a difference). The wifi is useful but i just use it with a 4 headset phone system so the main has to be with the nettalk box but you can have chargers and handsets anywhere in the house, i never use the main base (its behind my couch).

Might pick one up just for the year of service!