• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 12:40 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8427 posts
4672 upvotes
Durham
Just checked my app for Offers:

1 Day Only! $1 + tax Any Size Brewed Coffee (expires 1/1/12018)
Buy a Seriously Chicken for $5 + tax (expires 1/6/2018)
Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax (expires 1/6/2018)
$3 off any purchase of $15 or more (expires 1/6/2018)
$1 + tax Snack size M&M's McFlurry (expires 1/6/2018)

OSHAWA, ONTARIO
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Alberta highlights:

B1G1 sandwich or McNuggets
B1G1 breakfast sandwich excluding sausage McMuffin
50% off McChicken
In your pants!
Nov 25, 2015
139 posts
290 upvotes
Simcoe, ON
I used the McDonalds mobile ordering app for the first time yesterday and it ripped me off.

I opened up the app to see if there were any new offers. They had an offer where you could get a BigMac, Breakfast sandwich or McCafe beverage for $1 if you used their new mobile ordering function. I loaded my credit card, selected the offer, ordered and was told my credit card would be charged $1.05. Proceed to the restaurant, go through drive thru, tell them my mobile code, order shows up on screen correctly showing $1.05. I get my order and think wow this is a pretty good service.

This is where the problem starts.

When I get home, i see that i have been sent an email receipt of the transaction. It shows the $1 promotion, 5 cents tax and the total is $5.xx. It also states that this total will be charged to my credit card. WTH??? I verified my credit card and it shows i was charged $5.xx.

Anyone else have this issue when using the mobile ordering app?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2010
5621 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone getting "we had a problem saving your card info" when trying to do a mobile order
Aug 24, 2016
58 posts
47 upvotes
Gotoff wrote: Anyone getting "we had a problem saving your card info" when trying to do a mobile order
I got that error message when I tried to use the same credit card with multiple accounts.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Gotoff wrote: I tried a different card though
I had that issue today as well, tried different cards and new account. We black listed or just broken?

But, to my luck, when I first opened the mobile offer on a new account it gave me the bar code and code to use at a Kiosk instead. I was able to use the code at the Kiosk successfully.
😱
Jan 1, 2015
31 posts
20 upvotes
Winkler, MB
In Manitoba, the app had a $1.50 Big Mac deal that I used on New Years Day (2018)! :)
Jun 1, 2010
164 posts
110 upvotes
GTA
likethewine wrote: I used the McDonalds mobile ordering app for the first time yesterday and it ripped me off.

I opened up the app to see if there were any new offers. They had an offer where you could get a BigMac, Breakfast sandwich or McCafe beverage for $1 if you used their new mobile ordering function. I loaded my credit card, selected the offer, ordered and was told my credit card would be charged $1.05. Proceed to the restaurant, go through drive thru, tell them my mobile code, order shows up on screen correctly showing $1.05. I get my order and think wow this is a pretty good service.

This is where the problem starts.

When I get home, i see that i have been sent an email receipt of the transaction. It shows the $1 promotion, 5 cents tax and the total is $5.xx. It also states that this total will be charged to my credit card. WTH??? I verified my credit card and it shows i was charged $5.xx.

Anyone else have this issue when using the mobile ordering app?
I had this issue yesterday.

I checked my credit card statement online today and they seem to have corrected the price. It looks like McD's corrected the charge and refund almost the full cost of a regular BigMac+HST. There's no refund, the charge amount changed from $11.74 to $5.48
Jul 19, 2005
979 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
Shoyrukon wrote: I had this issue yesterday.

I checked my credit card statement online today and they seem to have corrected the price. It looks like McD's corrected the charge and refund almost the full cost of a regular BigMac+HST. There's no refund, the charge amount changed from $11.74 to $5.48
Same problem. At the end of the order it showed $1.05. I picked up at drive-thru, and when I got home I received the email receipt of $5.69+ $0.05= $6.43. I checked my cc and they did charged that amount :S

Hope they will fix it soon or I need to contact somebody...
Oct 6, 2006
124 posts
209 upvotes
Montreal
The Grill Chipotle with Mini Fries Happy Meal currently shows up at $2.25 in my app, which I think is very cheap, considering the Grill Chicken Chipotle Wrap alone costs $2.39.
26551077_10159775439345704_1234375205_n.png
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1280 upvotes
Some of my accounts are gone. Unable to register again and unable to reset password.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
2151 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
I tried the breakfast coupons but it looks like the McGriddle options are no longer available. Only Mcmuffin.
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7186 upvotes
Calgary
johanscott wrote: I tried the breakfast coupons but it looks like the McGriddle options are no longer available. Only Mcmuffin.
McGriddle is not part of the all day breakfast menu; it's only available at the regular breakfast timeframe.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
2151 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
b166er1337 wrote: McGriddle is not part of the all day breakfast menu; it's only available at the regular breakfast timeframe.
I went during breakfast though. Still wasn't available.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know a possible way to remove the credit card on file?
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
likethewine wrote: Anyone else have this issue when using the mobile ordering app?
Got my Big Mac this afternoon and it only charged my card $1.05.

Picked up inside and the girl handing out the orders scoffed when I also picked up my BOGO Quarter Pounder’s with cheese only seconds after the Big Mac 🖕🏽

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)