cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 12:35 pm
OK offers in BC for a change.

Big Mac for $3
50% off Poutine
$1 off $8 purchase
BOGO breakfast sandwich
Same for Alberta.

Also mobile order is now available in Calgary. The coupon can directly be applied to an order. neat!
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
2617 posts
168 upvotes
Brampton
The BOGO breakfast sandwich says sausage McMuffin not included, but is sausage mcgriddle ok?
Dec 26, 2014
386 posts
104 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
prod wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 1:48 pm
The BOGO breakfast sandwich says sausage McMuffin not included, but is sausage mcgriddle ok?
Yes. The Sausage McMuffin is always excluded for some reason (but I don't see why anyone would get that over the actual Sausage N' Egg McMuffin).
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
1690 posts
332 upvotes
Windsor
chemicalxv wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:20 pm
Yes. The Sausage McMuffin is always excluded for some reason (but I don't see why anyone would get that over the actual Sausage N' Egg McMuffin).
I always get those Sausage McMuffins; I was poor (now I'm just cheap), and those things were by far the best breakfast value if you were looking to save cash on-the-go.

They're almost definitely excluded because they're already too cheap. Sausage McMuffin vs Sausage and Egg McMuffin? You're paying ~$2 for an egg ... you could have a whole other Sausage McMuffin for that (and I usually buy 4-6 of them @ a time, so it adds up).
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
3463 posts
937 upvotes
Moncton
For the next 6 days in Moncton NewBrunswick it is $3 off $15, sandwiches for $3, small espresso based coffee for $1 and 2 for 1 breakfast sandwiches.

Funny we don’t have the poutine incentive in New Brunswick given the availability of a local French fries. A couple of years ago McDonald’s flew a plane load of French fries from Moncton to Japan!
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
May 26, 2011
180 posts
89 upvotes
MonctonMan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 5:31 pm
A couple of years ago McDonald’s flew a plane load of French fries from Moncton to Japan!
They normally import it from USA, but there was a shortage at that time due to ...strikes on supply chain? I've had fries at McDs in Japan this year, they were really soggy at 2 different locations.
Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ and Tangerine customer.
May 26, 2011
180 posts
89 upvotes
ChubChub wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:34 pm
I always get those Sausage McMuffins; I was poor (now I'm just cheap), and those things were by far the best breakfast value if you were looking to save cash on-the-go.

They're almost definitely excluded because they're already too cheap. Sausage McMuffin vs Sausage and Egg McMuffin? You're paying ~$2 for an egg ... you could have a whole other Sausage McMuffin for that (and I usually buy 4-6 of them @ a time, so it adds up).
$1.89 for a Sausage McMuffin and $3.79 for a Sausage McMuffin, the only difference is a piece of egg, right? How much would it cost if you fry it at home? I never get them unless I get BOGO offers.

I still remember days of $1.39 and USD1 for Sausage McMuffin, McDouble, etc not so long ago.
May 26, 2011
180 posts
89 upvotes
The BOGO hack no longer working?

It used to be that, buy one, get ANY 2nd one free, at least thru kiosks. For example, if your first sandwich was an Egg McMuffin, even if you get a Sausage McMuffin with a crazy amount of add ons for the 2nd, you'd be charged only the first sandwich, which is EggMcMuffin only.

Today at a kiosk, this hack no longer worked, and it was enforcing 'value equal or less for free'.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7178 posts
700 upvotes
ChubChub wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:34 pm

and you get a dozen from SDM for that price :-)
Nov 28, 2010
908 posts
127 upvotes
Brampton
maverikbc wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 10:08 pm
The BOGO hack no longer working?

It used to be that, buy one, get ANY 2nd one free, at least thru kiosks. For example, if your first sandwich was an Egg McMuffin, even if you get a Sausage McMuffin with a crazy amount of add ons for the 2nd, you'd be charged only the first sandwich, which is EggMcMuffin only.

Today at a kiosk, this hack no longer worked, and it was enforcing 'value equal or less for free'.
the rfd effect never lasts
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10093 posts
910 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
App not working?? Says no offers. I haven’t used any. When I uninstall and reinstall it asks to select most used restaurant and map says no restaurants listed. Wtf?? Anyone else getting this??
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Feb 5, 2012
101 posts
58 upvotes
Woodbridge
aznnorth wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:25 am
App not working?? Says no offers. I haven’t used any. When I uninstall and reinstall it asks to select most used restaurant and map says no restaurants listed. Wtf?? Anyone else getting this??
Had the same issue this afternoon. Seems to be working now, but its effect already took hold. I had to purchase at regular menu pricing.

Why, dear God, why??!!
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10093 posts
910 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
floyder70 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 3:53 pm
Had the same issue this afternoon. Seems to be working now, but its effect already took hold. I had to purchase at regular menu pricing.

Why, dear God, why??!!
I changed to different restaurant locations on the app... and suddenly the offers came up again.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8957 posts
751 upvotes
GTA
How much is a small hot chocolate normally? I went in today to use the $1 off festive treat with McCafe purchase and they charged me $2.49 for Hot Chocolate but $0 for the festive treat..

I had the Gingerbread Blondie. It was okay but I wouldn't get it again
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26923 posts
6403 upvotes
GTHA
Ontario offers this week...
  • $3 off a purchase of $15 or more
  • $1 off Festive Treat with a McCafe purchase
  • $1 + tax Snack size M&M's McFlurry
  • 50% off a McChicken Sandwich
  • Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax

Thread Information

There are currently 13 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 8 guests)

ChubChub, endokuken, ronsid98, bubbasticky, yoho2chn