• Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26978 posts
6421 upvotes
GTHA
Black Friday offer...

Get $5 off any purchase of $25 or more from November 23-27. Excludes gift cards and gift certificates. Discount taken from pre-tax total.
Nov 28, 2010
913 posts
128 upvotes
Brampton
Has anyone update the app to take advantage of the mobile ordering? The latest reviews in the app store are so bad I'm hesitant to update
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1727 posts
606 upvotes
Prince George
endokuken wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 1:34 pm
Has anyone update the app to take advantage of the mobile ordering? The latest reviews in the app store are so bad I'm hesitant to update
I have the latest version of the app which supposedly includes the mobile ordering client code. I can't see any difference from the previous version. Can't comment on the mobile ordering part since I don't think it's available in my area yet.
Jan 17, 2017
564 posts
173 upvotes
woot BOGO Breakfast Sammys this week for Ontario
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1059 posts
493 upvotes
Montreal
I just checked this morning and it’s now available in most MONTREAL restaurants

BUT when I try to order a xtra large coffee at the one I walk by daily on my way home, it shows at 2.19$ tx... (and not the 1$ deal)
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26978 posts
6421 upvotes
GTHA
Ontario offers this week...

• $3 off a purchase of $15 or more
  • $1 plus tax Small Hot McCafe beverage
  • Buy a Sandwich for $3 plus tax (including 6-piece Chicken McNuggets)
  • Buy one Breakfast Sandwich, Get One Free

Last day for the Black Friday offer...

• Get $5 off any purchase of $25 or more from November 23-27. Excludes gift cards and gift certificates. Discount taken from pre-tax total.
Oct 29, 2017
58 posts
2 upvotes
My wife and I have the McDonald's mobile app. This week, there was a coupon for $1 lattes and other speciality drinks.

Since she doesn't drink lattes, she took a screenshot of the coupon and emailed it to me. When I tried to use it at McDonalds, it was rejected as apparently they don't accept screenshots of coupons from the mobile app. The coupon must be within the app itself.

Does this make sense? Has anyone else encountered this before
Jan 2, 2012
105 posts
20 upvotes
From what I've experienced from the app, the code expires and it will make you generate a new one after some time has elapsed.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26978 posts
6421 upvotes
GTHA
timc00k wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 7:11 pm
My wife and I have the McDonald's mobile app. This week, there was a coupon for $1 lattes and other speciality drinks.

Since she doesn't drink lattes, she took a screenshot of the coupon and emailed it to me. When I tried to use it at McDonalds, it was rejected as apparently they don't accept screenshots of coupons from the mobile app. The coupon must be within the app itself.

Read the "terms of this offer" in the app.

"Offer may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way, or transmitted via electronic media"

I have not done this. Other's have posted that this does not work, read the $1 Big Mac/McChicken/Egg McMuffin threads.
The coupon/offer code is only valid for for a few minutes, it changes automatically.
Oct 24, 2009
139 posts
26 upvotes
North York
timc00k wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 7:11 pm

have your wife take a screenshot just before you are about to order. I’ve done this at the kiosk and it works.
Deal Guru
Dec 12, 2009
13280 posts
3046 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 8:20 pm
Read the "terms of this offer" in the app.

"Offer may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way, or transmitted via electronic media"

I have not done this. Other's have posted that this does not work, read the $1 Big Mac/McChicken/Egg McMuffin threads.
The coupon/offer code is only valid for for a few minutes, it changes automatically.
The $1 for big mac/mcchicken is really flaky. It works half the time. I have resorted to taking it to the cashier and buying it there. The cashiers will do overrides if necessary to honor the deal. Tonight, the poor lady got so frustrated, she rang in a cup of coffee instead. So, I ended up with a cup of coffee and a burger for a buck. Deal of the week!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26978 posts
6421 upvotes
GTHA
Ontario offers this week...

• $3 off a purchase of $15 or more
  • Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax
  • Buy a Seriously Chicken for $5 + tax
  • $1 + tax Snack Size Festive McFlurry
May 26, 2011
189 posts
93 upvotes
BC offers this week:
* BOGO Breakfast Sandwich
* $3 off any purchase of $15 or more
* 50% off a McChicken
* BOGO Hot McCafe Beverage

The BOGO breakfast sandwich is on for its 2nd week.
Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ and Tangerine customer.
Oct 29, 2017
58 posts
2 upvotes
I had an email survey from McDonalds when I first signed up for the app saying they would customise the deals based upon my preferences, but that doesn't seem to the be the case. I get the same deals as everyone else. Was that just a hoax on their part to get my personal info (age, sex, etc) as part of their marketing information?