Expired Freebies

[Apple] New app on itunes that pushes out free deals!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2012 1:21 am
Tags:
None
Jun 11, 2006
8 posts

[Apple] New app on itunes that pushes out free deals!

Hey gang,

I've came across new app called Tiktok on facebook that pushes out free stuff throught out Vancouver (don't know about the rest of the world). A friend of mine got a free taco from Chronic tacos!!! I thought I would share the info :D

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tiktok/id499341754?mt=8
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6117 posts
979 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
You came across it did you?
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
[OP]
Jun 11, 2006
8 posts
EmperorOfCanada wrote:
Apr 10th, 2012 9:55 pm
You came across it did you?

Yes I have... I've been with you guys for over 5 years on this forum and almost day one on your website... and I don't usually say much.

I've signed up and bought stuff with your deals on beyondtherack, Dell, apple, costco, theSource, staples, ncix and etc.

If you don't want to believe that's your prerogative... but I wanted to share this...

Isn't that's why you have this forum, to share info.... right?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
6907 posts
338 upvotes
App doesn't support playbook. Please make a playbook version.
Jun 23, 2011
46 posts
9 upvotes
goodfela wrote:
Apr 10th, 2012 11:51 pm
Yes I have... I've been with you guys for over 5 years on this forum and almost day one on your website... and I don't usually say much.

I've signed up and bought stuff with your deals on beyondtherack, Dell, apple, costco, theSource, staples, ncix and etc.

If you don't want to believe that's your prerogative... but I wanted to share this...

Isn't that's why you have this forum, to share info.... right?
Agreed. I'm the same way, lots of lurking not many posts so if I post something and actually begin to contribute I'm suspect?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1787 posts
84 upvotes
Kitchener
Frankie3s wrote:
Apr 11th, 2012 12:06 am
App doesn't support playbook. Please make a playbook version.

If you have a blackberry you can use "App Stalker". It does the same thing for Blackberry App world.
Sum_guy wrote:
Mar 13th, 2013 10:26 pm
but my nipples hurt for the rest of the weekend when we go.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1171 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver
I downloaded the app and it is garbage. 3 "deals" only!? Brian Jessell BMW- 20% off lifestyle and Accessories (already 100% marked upat the dealership), Chronic Tacos- Free Taco (The only actual deal) and Robson Optical Ltd- 50% off frames with Lens Purchase (This has always been their pricing and we all know how much markup is on eyeware anyways). Pointless!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6761 posts
1002 upvotes
geordie63 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2012 2:41 pm
Agreed. I'm the same way, lots of lurking not many posts so if I post something and actually begin to contribute I'm suspect?

I think it's not just low post count but culmination of low post count AND:

"Hey guys!" - (do I know you?)

"I stumbled across..." or "I accidentally found" (right :) )

+

Something that is extremely rare. Like an app/website that just came out 20 minutes ago that nobody knows about or has downloaded or ever used

+ cold deal or useless product

=

I think it's usually the MO of spammers and there is a high correlation between the above and spamming, not just a low post count :lol:

If you don't believe me read this thread below, there are tons like them
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/neat-app ... n-1160924/

Nothing wrong with it, people just want honesty when posting that's all. If you make an app/website great, just say you made it or it's your friend's etc...
Jun 23, 2011
46 posts
9 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2012 4:06 pm
I think it's not just low post count but culmination of low post count AND:

"Hey guys!" - (do I know you?)

"I stumbled across..." or "I accidentally found" (right :) )

+

Something that is extremely rare. Like an app/website that just came out 20 minutes ago that nobody knows about or has downloaded or ever used

+ cold deal or useless product

=

I think it's usually the MO of spammers and there is a high correlation between the above and spamming, not just a low post count :lol:

If you don't believe me read this thread below, there are tons like them
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/neat-app ... n-1160924/

Nothing wrong with it, people just want honesty when posting that's all. If you make an app/website great, just say you made it or it's your friend's etc...
Fair enough, maybe I was too quick to comment. I've just seen a couple of these type of comments which seemed to me a bit aggressive and made me think twice about posting something. I guess I'll give it a shot next time and see what happens!
Jun 23, 2011
46 posts
9 upvotes
geordie63 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2012 1:20 pm
Fair enough, maybe I was too quick to comment. I've just seen a couple of these type of comments which seemed to me a bit aggressive and made me think twice about posting something. I guess I'll give it a shot next time and see what happens!
okay, I'm getting humbler as time goes by.. sorry I don't know how to post the actual thread but I think it clears up much for me, especially the reviews (this was the poster's third post) :confused:

[FREE COUPON] Best Experience Shopping With Focalprice

As my appreciation to this community I want to share with everyone here. This thread will be updated everyday if there's new coupon available

High Quality Exquisite 8GB MP4 Player (Blue)

16% OFF - USE THIS COUPON CODE : LS201241502

Capacity: 8GB
Display Size: 2.2 inches
Battery level, elapsed time, FM frequency, playlist/table of contents
Supported digital audio standards: AAC, AIFF, Audible, MP3, MP3 VBR, WAV
Built-in 0.3M digital camera, FM stereo tuner and video recorder
A high-resolution LCD display with adjustable contrast and backlight setting makes it easier to read in low light
Captions in video are displayed when they are present using a legible, high-contrast white-on-black font
Plug and play
USB 2.0 interface