Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
2478 posts
54 upvotes
Ottawa

New Buffet Place In Gatineau

"Sometimes I dig the dirty yet sweet oriental pong of this frag, but I wonder if it really makes sense to smell like I've hidden spice bags in all of my pockets?" ~basenotes.net
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
3286 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
Where is it in Gatineau?

I'll have to stop by on the way to Le Pigale :twisted:
Banned
Apr 1, 2007
128 posts
Ottawa
monty613 wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2007 7:40 pm
Where is it in Gatineau?

I'll have to stop by on the way to Le Pigale :twisted:
Gatineau is hull.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
3286 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
Jayme_Reid wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2007 7:41 pm
Gatineau is hull.
I know where Gatineau/Hull is...

I was looking for an address or intersection. It's not on their website.
May 10, 2006
212 posts
9 upvotes
curious if anyone has been as well, would like to know where it is in Gatineau as their site doesn't list that location.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
112 upvotes
LxSedan wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2007 7:21 am
curious if anyone has been as well, would like to know where it is in Gatineau as their site doesn't list that location.
Found this:

Gatineau
"What an emotionally wrecking of the stomach game"
Nov 17, 2006
59 posts
Ive been there and it's so good !! It's on lagappe BLVD check for it and don't miss that
Jul 11, 2003
621 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
How would you compare it to DuBarry's (if you've been there?).

I'm looking for a good non-greasy alternative. :razz:
Apr 3, 2007
34 posts
1 upvote
Don't bother Du Barry. Buffet Dragon is much better. It is clean! Quebec food inspection has a very high quality than Ontario.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
112 upvotes
Draff wrote:
Apr 5th, 2007 9:18 pm
How would you compare it to DuBarry's (if you've been there?).

I'm looking for a good non-greasy alternative. :razz:
Seems like there is much more options at this place as noted on their website.

Enjoy our vast salad bar; stop off at our soup stations and continue on to our international hot buffets (Chinese, Italian, Greek, French, Spanish, Middle Eastern, North-American, Qu
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
112 upvotes
sailormoon wrote:
Apr 6th, 2007 12:49 am
Don't bother Du Barry. Buffet Dragon is much better. It is clean! Quebec food inspection has a very high quality than Ontario.
Well, both restaurants are in Quebec so what does that have to do with DuBarry's quality and/or cleanliness? Do you have a link that would provide information that one is cleaner than the other?
Aug 31, 2006
579 posts
186 upvotes
Ottawa
sailormoon wrote:
Apr 6th, 2007 4:49 am
haha maybe it does. but food inspection is a federal agency. Health and safety and occupational safety and employment standards ect.. is provincial.. .. hehe, but I will believe you and say that Quebec has a higher quality of food inspection.......Just don't get sick if you live there!

FR
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
2478 posts
54 upvotes
Ottawa
Kenny Blankenship wrote:
Apr 6th, 2007 10:01 am
Well, both restaurants are in Quebec so what does that have to do with DuBarry's quality and/or cleanliness? Do you have a link that would provide information that one is cleaner than the other?
Du Barry is disgusting!
"Sometimes I dig the dirty yet sweet oriental pong of this frag, but I wonder if it really makes sense to smell like I've hidden spice bags in all of my pockets?" ~basenotes.net
Feb 12, 2007
677 posts
4 upvotes
Diamondog wrote:
Apr 7th, 2007 8:32 am
Du Barry is disgusting!
+1
I have friends who have worked there and say they would NEVER recommend eating there.

Back on topic: My GF went to Buffet des Continents and loved it. Nothing high-class...just a good ole family restaurant. Plenty of room plenty of good food. :) Looking forward to trying it myself.
× < >