• Apr 26th, 2017 1:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
1837 posts
286 upvotes
Scarborough

[Subway] New coupons with Panini introductions

The only thing I don't understand is that at the other side of the coupon book there is a coupon for a $3 panini but doesn't specify length. Am I fair to assume all panini's come in 6" form only

47 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
3462 posts
820 upvotes
time to dig in my apartment recycle bin!!
Jul 24, 2012
724 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto
Saw the window ad today. What was more surprising was Subway's subtle vintage logo rebrand.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1556 posts
1628 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
OrangeBerry wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 6:17 pm
The only thing I don't understand is that at the other side of the coupon book there is a coupon for a $3 panini but doesn't specify length. Am I fair to assume all panini's come in 6" form only
Thanks for the heads-up for the coupon(s).

Sounds like the size will be 6" (found under Nutritional Information):

http://www.subway.com/en-ca/menunutriti ... uctId=6216

Also, according to this article:
The new paninis are available across Canada as a permanent menu item. The lineup starts at $3.99 per panini.
Nov 9, 2011
835 posts
153 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got verfication from a couple stores here in Manitoba stating that they take printed coupons so If anyone has the original, xerox a copy and give it to a friendWinking FaceOk Hand SignThumbs Up Sign
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
1837 posts
286 upvotes
Scarborough
sixshot28 wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 6:57 pm
I got verfication from a couple stores here in Manitoba stating that they take printed coupons so If anyone has the original, xerox a copy and give it to a friendWinking FaceOk Hand SignThumbs Up Sign
*Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered. Says it right on the coupon print but I have no problem fulfilling your request if they will honor it.
Nov 9, 2011
835 posts
153 upvotes
Winnipeg
OrangeBerry wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 7:02 pm
*Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered. Says it right on the coupon print but I have no problem fulfilling your request if they will honor it.
4 sure I know that but some stores I tell yah just gives me a laugh!
And it's wonderful getting to use such a deal.
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
1837 posts
286 upvotes
Scarborough
Living in an apartment has it's perks and getting to collect multiple coupon books from other people is one of them.
Jan 17, 2017
159 posts
42 upvotes
only one size for the Panini i think...at $3 worth the try for sure

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
1837 posts
286 upvotes
Scarborough
Went there today, the prices for the panini are comparable to what a 6-inch of that same sub would cost in a regular sub bread. The only thing that caught my eye was the two following scenarios;

1) When ordering the panini of your choice they automatically put the defaulted toppings on the bread, interestingly enough they don't do that when you order it in a regular subway bread which causes for confusion. An example would be when I ordered the Steak and Cheese, they automatically applies the cheese (yellow cheese) and the green peppers but they NEVER do this on a regular subway.

2) They microwave oven the panini and then they finish it off in the panini press. I thought they would skip the oven part but they do not.

Edit: Don't forget anything under $4 applies the fast food tax so the $3 panini cost only 15 cents in tax.
Jan 17, 2017
159 posts
42 upvotes
Are we allowed to add the other toppings lol or its set
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
1837 posts
286 upvotes
Scarborough
ahlong wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2017 1:21 pm
Are we allowed to add the other toppings lol or its set
They allow you add more toppings but the initial toppings all get put in the oven. So on the steak and cheese the green peppers are warmed up but you're allowed to add cold lettuce afterwards
Jan 17, 2017
159 posts
42 upvotes
Had the steak one yesterday the bread (panini) was chewy not sure it was suppose to be like that lol at Tims it's not chewy texture maybe over grilled?

For $3 for sure never at regular price lol

With the coupon it's cheaper than sub of the day!

I need more coupons! :razz:
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel